Patrick Star
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Alright peeps. The awesome MD's Bday is coming up and it would be cool if we could think of something we could do for him. Anything small and easily transfered over the internet would be prefered.

Otherwise I would offer him a competant employee for a couple days. Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

A pat on the back?

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

we can trap khult in a corner then let epyk switch teams and knife him

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm not sure what to do. it would be nice to do something for him, spam SeC topics on a chosen website???

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Fox Shepard wrote:I'm not sure what to do. it would be nice to do something for him, spam SeC topics on a chosen website???

Thats something. I just feel like I owe him for this place. I'm sure it took a ton of work

Last edited by Awesome Terry! on 2011-04-22, 16:21; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You own him...... wow.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:You own him...... wow.

This. I'm not sure if that really was a typo either...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I now have a creepy image if Epyk chained up in Terry's basement.

THANKS ALOT TERRY!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

buy him a day off work?

all turn up with bats at his store and whack people he doesnt like?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Can we get one of the guys who record the games do a "best of Epyk" video?? I'm not sure how all that works.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

that would be neat. he has youtube vids up soe we could edit those together too Smile

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Can we get Volt, or someone to do that?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

we could try and get every regular user on at the same time, to break through the 28 record, and all say thanks to epyk?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Could we all chip in some money and help him and the wife go out one night? Once again, not sure how we could do that.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Some good ideas, guys. I've wondered this for a while now and this would be a good time to ask. Is there a way to donate to the forum? A button, link, or going through forum motion?Nothin' says appreciation like cash.

I say we all pitch in and predorder him BF3. I am going to give a shout out to the SeC on my blog.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ thats a cool idea. not sure how it would work though.

we could each giftcard him some amazon credit that he could use for BF3 i suppose Smile

Well we would just need to work out how much everyone would pay then email him an amazon e-giftcard for that amount.
So if we agree on something like $2 then 30 people would send him a e-giftcard for $2.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont have any online banking accounts Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like Epyk and all but I'm not mailing any money to anybody.

sheep

sheep

Awwwww, DL doesn't wanna donate?! You don't have to mail anything, you purchase tue gift card on amazon and it will e-mail it to him. Fussy butt.

We could pitch it all towards Mrz Hat she could order it to he mailed to his house since she knows him personally. Or from Gamestop.

This would be a preorder so it would be kinda pointless giving it to Ms. Terry and I find it so funny that someone who has such an "amazing" job can't pitch in $2 while someone like me with such a bleek future can.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

relax Tom, don't bring it here please, this is for Epyk.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah no fighting here.

I think giving him money would be nice, but we don't have to go that way. Just something small to show our appreciation is all I'm thinking of.

Zillah

Zillah

I like the bf3 idea.
Everyone puts in a few $$ to sheep or Tex or someone trust worthy, and then they can place the preorder?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

That sounds good, how?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Tom if I wanted to I could buy him a new xbox with kinect and all the kinect games. Money is not my issue fool. Try not to be a dick all the time.

Zillah

Zillah

Fox Shepard wrote:That sounds good, how?

Hmmm, I really don't know how, any suggestions Tom?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

calm down errybody!

*meditates*
*gets punched by DL for being a useless hippie*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm calm, just had to sort something out. =o)

Fox Shepard wrote:That sounds good, how?
I already explained it. 30 of us woud send epyk a $2 amazon e-giftcard that he could redeem to predorder BF3 or anything else he wants.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Tom if I wanted to I could buy him a new xbox with kinect and all the kinect games. Money is not my issue fool. Try not to be a dick all the time.
So then you are telling me that you could easily afford a measly $2 you don't want to even though you are on here almost everyday?

Zillah

Zillah

So I'll start a list of who's in and for how much (edit copy, no gertrudes allowed)

Zillah - $5

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Tom, I think the point is the he doesn't feel comfortable sending someone money, not that he can't afford it. Lay off please.

I'm up for whatever, just let me know. I can mail it to him if that's what you want.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

In addition moneys not an issue to me but it could be for others and they may feel bad not contributing. Plue I have no ideas of what issues would lay in folks overseas with other curencies trying to donate. Adli, Greg, Frost. I'm sure Epyk doesn't have any issues getting his copy of BF3. The montage idea was good, or some other idea may be better is my thought.

sheep

sheep

Why don't we do a bunch of things?!

Those who want to donate money towards a BC3 preorder can. Or, they can use a money donation towards helping pay for the big banner with a lot of us in it he's buying.

Plus we could do the montage if we can get someone to edit the video. I don't know how to do that stuff.

sheep wrote:Why don't we do a bunch of things?!

Those who want to donate money towards a BC3 preorder can. Or, they can use a money donation towards helping pay for the big banner with a lot of us in it he's buying.

Plus we could do the montage if we can get someone to edit the video. I don't know how to do that stuff.
The only way we could do a montage would be to have who ever has an hd-pvr and record while they play with epyk and hope to get footage since using epyks would be very hard on how large the files are. (it would not be hard to edit but to send the files since they are so big)

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Tom, I think the point is the he doesn't feel comfortable sending someone money, not that he can't afford it. Lay off please.

I'm up for whatever, just let me know. I can mail it to him if that's what you want.
You expect me to lay off when some said that I will be a loser?

sheep

sheep

Who said you would be a loser Tom? No one that I remember and I just read this whole topic 5 minutes ago.

The montage was already covered. Using already made videos and cutting them up to do a best moments video.

Also, why the hell do you care so much if DL donates money toward and Epyk gift or not? Me thinks you need happy pills. You seem to be angry a lot.

Wacco

t-800 wrote:
You expect me to lay off when some said that I will be a loser?

The only person I saw do that was yourself when you said you had a bleak future man.

sheep wrote:Who said you would be a loser Tom? No one that I remember and I just read this whole topic 5 minutes ago.

The montage was already covered. Using already made videos and cutting them up to do a best moments video.

Also, why the hell do you care so much if DL donates money toward and Epyk gift or not? Me thinks you need happy pills. You seem to be angry a lot.
He said it in the iphone thread pretty much and I really do not care at all. I just find it funny someone so quickly to prove that they have money and is an admin on a website has issues sending $2. I can understand though the privacy thing.

o wait

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I like the montage idea. Sounds like it would be a good idea to do, but with his birthday coming up, we would have to find someone to do it real quick. I don't know how long stuff like that takes thought.

sheep

sheep

Someone harrass Voltaire! He seems be our video editing guy.

Fr0st isn't around enough to be useful.

sheep wrote:Someone harrass Voltaire! He seems be our video editing guy.

Fr0st isn't around enough to be useful.
well volt would have follow epyk everywhere and be his camera man lol.

Zillah

Zillah

Gotta admit, the montage idea would be pretty hard to pull off.

that is why I am making an opening title for SeC videos with after effects and blender.

Here is the final render from blender. (still has a ways to go in after effects) Suggestions would be great.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Good ideas I suppose. But I got Bo suggestions sorry. But I think a video would be good.

The money idea is nice, maybe donate to help them have a nice meal at a nice place. But I wouldn't/couldn't do that.

And Tom, just drop it. DL already stated money was no object. He jut doesn't want to send money over the Internet someone he doesn't really even know (how I see it). Sorry but, seriously, people don't like you because are always hostile. People don't like hostility. Golden rule comes to mind.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

however we do it, let me know, I can chip in a few $ possibly.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Fox Shepard wrote:however we do it, let me know, I can chip in a few $ possibly.

Same.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i can donate five bucks or so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum