Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

anyone remember?? ( Epik Fail)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957916-battlefield-bad-company-2/57264198

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha people remember us.

If I wasn't banned there, I would post that one of frostbyrns topics got modded, the title had to do with pizza boxes. The actual post was about the ammo box and how he always would throw them after a fire fight. I think. Or how people never throw them.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Lol@ the backhanded remarks sent our way

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its like they dont believe we were stalked by Mods with Pussy Ass heartbeat monitors

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Those mods were out to get us. They never modded any topic by trolls/nonregs. Only us.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Probally jealous that we got Along so well since they have no Friends Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Or that you promised boxxys box, but shamed them with Chris Hansen.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Okay they do have a no Rick Rolling Policy so that was a Legitimate Mod lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I find it funny that a Rick roll is automatically flagged and modded.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I still reckon it was somebody marking us and the Mods just being lazy Douchebags

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I bet it was some douche that didn't get to play with us, so he ruined our fun.

Or that thundercat guy that ruined our private matches.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Fucking Snarf i hate that guy!

TheGM

TheGM

Topic got deleted btw.

I love the haters tho.

What did the topic say? God I still get modded ovrr there for anything. They hated all of us!

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

I got modded for making a topic asking where D_Gryphon went (this was before I found out about this site). Now that I think about it, that was off topic.

But, where is he now?

D is here. BTW who are you? Dont recognize the name

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

D is the one with the Mod-E-Faces title

StormEye

StormEye

Did the topic get modded or something? I cannot locate it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, around 8 this morning, only hours after 4 to 5 SeC members posted

It got deleted storm

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Symbolic47 wrote:D is here. BTW who are you? Dont recognize the name
I was Starcraft_Noob on Gamefaqs, but I moved here later than most of you, I think.

Hmmmm who do you guys think the culprit is? I still think thundercat was a possibility......that guy did get ripped pretty bad by some

Duck

Duck

Thundercat said no one invited him to the party so he didn't know the rules as I recall >_>

StormEye

StormEye

Dang...

Zillah

Zillah

What was the topic about?

D

A quick note about the BC2 gfaqs era.

I don't think the mods were "after" us. People reported us so we were modded.

I don't and will never blame the mods for modding us, it's their jobs. I was one of the biggest derailers there so actually expected to get modded more often and earlier than I did so I ran with it and prettymuch pushed the off topic boundaries as much as I could and we all got away with it. It was almost as if that board wasn't monitored as much as it should have been in the beginning.

Then the marking started and the board got put on the radar. More new users there,people started to mark stuff. In the end it was pretty sad. Some things got modded almost instantly

It wasn't difficult to spot potential markers.

Then came the dead board exodus of 2010. It worked at first but soon we were hunted down and modded.

Last edited by Winston Zeddemore on 2010-11-29, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Chewy

Chewy

^Yeah, agreed. I used to think that the mods did have some sort of grudge against us but after we all left some people were vocal about how annoyed they were by us.

TheGM

TheGM

And those people suck.

Zillah

Zillah

i think a lot of people felt that the BC2 board was kind of like a huge clique. I wouldnt put it like that, but there was an element of truth to it.

Really? What did people say? I never read the negative comments.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I think they mad.

But the probably got annoyed that any topic we made turned into random noncese about cheese.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I still got at least 3 On topic posts deleted one of them was even asking if anybody wanted to play the game with me

Also Thundercat was in the party but he left it and im pretty sure its common knowledge not to C4 your own fucking Mcoms

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Holy shit Thuindercat topics again?????

WOW!

Thundercat got a bad wrap I played with him some after "the incident" and he was fine. I really think nobody told him "the rules" Which is why I never played the theme games. TO many rules and if you don;t follow them some kiddies got their panties all in a wad.

D

hotdamnitssam wrote:i think a lot of people felt that the BC2 board was kind of like a huge clique. I wouldnt put it like that, but there was an element of truth to it.

There might be some truth here also which is a shame since they could have easily just came into the fold.

My take is that some people didn't like the fact taht some of us became close. Shame on us for forging friendships Neutral

Eh screw that place anywaya. Ive posted like twice since epyk opened the sec.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Symbolic47 wrote:Hmmmm who do you guys think the culprit is? I still think thundercat was a possibility......that guy did get ripped pretty bad by some

Considering I wasn't a reg and still migrated here, and still post on GFAQ once in a while, but I have a good glue who might have been marking your topics. I just got mad when Epyk was trying to get a community game together the topic got deleted. That was a little over the top. I do agree a bit with D about the Mods, but then again non of my stuff got modded, that I know of.

Man I was modded for everything over there. It was crazy. Somebody was jealous thats for sure. Which is pathetic. None of us acted exclusive in anyway. In fact we always invited new people to join us.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I felt very welcomed by everyone here when we were all there ( Suspect ), I never felt excluded.

Yea somebody got butt hurt and took it way to far. My money is still on thundercat at least being involved. God frostbyrn trolled that dude hard.....

sheep

sheep

I can't believe they would a mod a topic trying to set up a group game. That's just stupid. How is it off topic and why would it not be allowed on a game based forum?

I never found the GF ToS that difficult to adhere to, every time I've been modded its pretty much been because of quoting some offensive post. But then again you people are far too off-topic to fit in over there.

I wanna discuss video games dammit where are my video games

Last edited by Lead Based Toys on 2010-11-29, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

sheep

sheep

Canadians don't get video games. Sorry.

I got modded blatantly for everything on topic you could imagine. It was the worst modding ive ever seen. It happened to most of us that are here.....we were identified as a "group" and targeted. Hence why this place ws made.

I had a topic deleted about the F2000 being under rated for trolling...

Well yeah that's how they work over there. You basically have to qualify any comment of the sort with 'in my opinion', otherwise they think you're just doing it pick someone's ass.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

On some of the other boards I'm on had similar topics, and none of them got modded. BTW, I'm surprised the topic stayed on that long, it was started a few days ago.

Duck

Duck

I got off topic modded for making a "create your own achievement FOR BC2" thread. Which is basically like "Come up with fun things to do in the game" with the word "achievement" thrown in to help people get the concept faster.

Honestly, I had good arguments in the gamefaqs mod "court" and their only responses were "No, that's off topic". I quoted their own rules to them and how they didn't align with their ruling and I got another "No, you're just making stuff up". Honestly, I wanna see one of them go to court and try "Nah, murders not against the law. Whachu talkin bout" and see how it works in real life.

Chewy

Chewy

The only time I've gotten a moderation appealed was when it actually was just a joke topic.

It's really annoying because you have to contest against 3 different people, and they usually all take it from a different angle and ignore everything else.

The whole appeal system is pointless in the first place, they don't give you the post back even if you win.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah not to mention sometimes the Original Mod is the one who sees the appeal which is stupid you need a fresh set of Eyes because sometimes people have trouble admitting their Wrong

Tater

Tater

My last moderation/bannishment was after making a topic about taking a golden shower!

IT was all about getting my first set of gold tags from Dark... it made it about 15 minutes and maybe 5-6 responses before i couldn't log in anymore!

then a week later EPYK sent me the link for here. That was june or july.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum