Anyone want to play together?

+4
Keyser Söze
The Adli Corporation
Epyk MD
menacinglemon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone want to play together? Empty Anyone want to play together? 2011-04-23, 16:46

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Hey, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone body would like to play together? GT is Menacinglemon

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Welcome to the SeC lemon, glad to have you here.
I can look on live to see if any one is playing right now if you'd like.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

sure

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im usually on 11-12+ GMT time, since thats when the american players come online.

if theres a big SeC SDM game on BC" ill play that, but otherwise i roll homefront.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Im getting sever errors on live, anyone else mind checking?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

my dads watching TV but ill try Xbox.com

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I'm a Canadian in Germany, so not sure what my time zone is lol but its 10pm right now

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

VirtueRiserX is playing HF atm, hes another player from the the gfq boards. try joining him Smile

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

We usually play late nitght early morning on week days.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

menacinglemon wrote:I'm a Canadian in Germany, so not sure what my time zone is lol but its 10pm right now

Welcome Canadian in Central European Timezone.

(East Coast Time+6)

Ada

Ada

I was wondering who menacinglemon was on xbox, anyways I accepted your FR and left for work lol, sorry bout that, but I'll be online tmrw, and I'm not sure what I should say for timezone, 1pm Central -US time, aka 12hours from this post I'll be up for some homefront,

I've been dying to play w/ a small group in that game lol, although I do have fun taunting clans that I vs w/ randoms and me going 29-5 in BC-TDM (yes, I I'm a jerk to groups who think they're cool >_>; )

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ i was a jerk to wookies on TDM. i went 15-0 just by camping the only ladder up to their wookie nest.

Very Happy

shame i hate TDM, its a good way to get camos Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

As I've yet to do so...
Welcome to the SeC as well Ada.

NewSprayer

I'm up for some Homefront, I'll be on pretty soon. Just send me an invite or friend request for GT NewSprayer007

Ada

Ada

Hey newsprayer

Rightnow I think Menacinglemon is playing and my bro is on under VirtueRiserX(doesn't talk)
So spam them w/ messages / friend request lemon if you want lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im usually on at 11pm/12pm until 2am so i can play with the US guys.

it might be hard all getting on at the same time, but it would be pretty awesome Razz

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Off topic here, I know, big shocker there, but Ada, your avatar, what is it from? I remember seeing that anime years ago, but don't remember the name of it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

also, its a bit too large... try scaling it down a tad, its making the box border stretch Smile

Ada

Ada

It is Kazuma from S-Cry-ed, the coolest guy ever lol

And yeah I'll scale it when I'm on a comp tmrw, been mobile only here so far lol

Symbolic

Symbolic

I need to hop on the bc2 again. Gotta reach 50 before bf3 comes out! It hard though as im an add gamer. I tend to play alot of games, rather than focus on one ha.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Arica harbor conquest with 40MM shottie sym.
super quick lvling

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Awesome MD wrote:Arica harbor conquest with 40MM shottie sym.
super quick lvling

Yes we need more people with the 40MM Shotgun. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum