sheep
The Adli Corporation
BmmFlash
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Im seriously getting confused XD
The picture moderation I could handle after a day, but this is too much! I cant tell who is who anymore!!!! scratch

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im Adli Very Happy

sheep

sheep

We get bored easily...

Just look at the GT area of the profile (<-). That's how I keep everyone straight.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

we should have banners under our usernames (like the mods do) that show our previous username.

maybe have it as 'AKA: Adli' or 'AKA: Epyk'

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

For me it's because of ADH oh look at that kitty over there!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

im booster gold.. easily the most important hero in the DC universe...even if no one has ever heard of me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea The GT's stay the same.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yeah, ive been basing it off of gamertags lately. But banners arent a bad idea.... can we bring it up to Epyk?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Booster Gold wrote:im booster gold.. easily the most important hero in the DC universe...even if no one has ever heard of me.

Sadly, I'm that much of a nerd that I do know who he is. There was even an episode of the Justice League that he was basically about him.

sheep

sheep

No, you can't bring anything up to Epyk. That guys is useless.

It's time you all learned that I do everything around here.

So I'll bring it up to Epyk for you.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

who is this Epyk?
i can create a place to put your usual user name under yout avatar.
but creating ranks for every person would take hours.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Black Dynamite wrote:
Booster Gold wrote:im booster gold.. easily the most important hero in the DC universe...even if no one has ever heard of me.

Sadly, I'm that much of a nerd that I do know who he is. There was even an episode of the Justice League that he was basically about him.

which still didnt do him justice...

haha...im so funny

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Booster Gold wrote:who is this Epyk?
i can create a place to put your usual user name under yout avatar.
but creating ranks for every person would take hours.

yeah, that makes more sense Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

done

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

cheers epyk! (cwutididthar?)

Nice!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

YES! ANother place I can post the greatness that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

everyone in this thread has contributed to making the SeC a less confusing place!...i guess even sheep.

chunckylover53

Black Dynamite wrote:

The latest episode of smallville had booster gold in it. It's a decent show i don't usually watch it but it was the only thing on at work.But thats the only reason i know of him.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Your welcome Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The Mystic Doddler wrote:we should have banners under our usernames (like the mods do) that show our previous username.

maybe have it as 'AKA: Adli' or 'AKA: Epyk'

Genius! A torrent of confusion

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

chunckylover53 wrote:
Black Dynamite wrote:

The latest episode of smallville had booster gold in it. It's a decent show i don't usually watch it but it was the only thing on at work.But thats the only reason i know of him.

at first he was like they portrayed...but now hes... well read HERE

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

well this is delicious camel Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum