You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are there ten people on...

+3
The Mr. E of Hat
BmmFlash
Mrs. Terry of Hat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are there ten people on... Empty Why are there ten people on... 2011-04-28, 19:57

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

And no one is posting!? You guys suck Razz

What's everyone up to today? Anything more exciting than getting rabies?

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

That about tops it XD
Other than the mid-day nap/posting, nm, lol

I had 2 hours of sleep last night and lost an hour I can't remember. My last day here has been fun though.

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

Stop nagging woman we were all very busy today...that and according to The Doctors nagging will shorten my life span.

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_Missed_A_Step/

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Oh gods, The Doctors. I'm so glad I'm not home when your mom watches that crap.

Sounds like a better day than mine you guys! Course, getting shot might be better than my days have been lately...and less painful...

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

t-800 wrote:I had 2 hours of sleep last night and lost an hour I can't remember. My last day here has been fun though.
Sounds intense. I can only venture that you were on an amazon, got attacked by ravid monkeys, and had to scuba dive back to relative safety in a African tribe. Very Happy
AND ZOMG DOCTOR WHO?? BEST SHOW EVAAR!!!! Are you guys ahead of us American folk?

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I love me some Doctor Who!

Sadly we're not talking about Doctor Who though. The Doctors is this stupid ass talk show Ehat's mom watches in the mornings.

Ban_Man95 wrote:
t-800 wrote:I had 2 hours of sleep last night and lost an hour I can't remember. My last day here has been fun though.
Sounds intense. I can only venture that you were on an amazon, got attacked by ravid monkeys, and had to scuba dive back to relative safety in a African tribe. Very Happy
AND ZOMG DOCTOR WHO?? BEST SHOW EVAAR!!!! Are you guys ahead of us American folk?

Uh I am american.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Psht, thats lame. Not nearly as exciting as Trumping Daleks, stopping the Cybermen, and Saving the Eudes XD

And Tom, I know your american, lol. I thought that the E's were brits. Idk, I havnt really paid any attention....

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I think it's the avatars haha!

I wish we were British. That'd be way cooler.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I got smacked in the face by a rock today. That's pretty much it.

and HELL YEAH DOCTOR WHO!

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:I think it's the avatars haha!

I wish we were British. That'd be way cooler.
But then you would have bad yellow teeth Razz

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

How did you get smacked in the face with a rock?

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:How did you get smacked in the face with a rock?
I bet haters. It is always haters.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I really don't know. I was just walking along, minding my own business and then it hit me. Haters were probably involved somewhere.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Silly haters. Always throwing shit.

My psycho kid threw a giant toy truck into another kid's face today. It was lovely.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Giant toy truck? Bit extreme. I always restricted myself to throwing wooden building blocks, nothing more.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Oh no, that's not cool enough for my kids. It's either giant trucks or these stupid solid plastic sensory bottles. One of them cut another by hitting them in the face with one of those a couple weeks ago.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait. Tom, why did you say "LAst day here"?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Im at work, working >.>

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

Booster Gold wrote:Im at work, working >.>

Don't lie I used to work there and I believe youre one of the ones that trained me in the art of Lazy working.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Mr. E of Hat wrote:
Booster Gold wrote:Im at work, working >.>

Don't lie I used to work there and I believe youre one of the ones that trained me in the art of Lazy working.

Office Space trained me in that field Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

1. It iis an art.
2. Smart working.

Shit you an I could bull shit for 7 hours, get what needed to be done in 5 hours in 40 mins...then stage a perfect oh you caught us right as we were finishing moment for the boss.

With these new people...im here over every day.

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

Its so hard to find quality slackers these days...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum