Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So my console has been with MS for 3 weeks..

+8
Ante
Ars Diaboli
Metalzoic
STORMTROOPER729
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Bane
sheep
chunckylover53
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

And it still isen't being worked on >.< -rageface- the estimated time was 2-3 weeks.

If i don't get it back before Brink's releases i will eat a kitten and a puppy.

I heard that roasted puppies are really good.

sheep

sheep

Wow. Maybe they're really backed up. These thanks happen.

Have you contacted them to find out what's going on? Or, give them another week, and then bug them about it!

Bane

Bane

That sucks. Hopefully you will get it back soon so that you can play Brink.

chunckylover53

sheep wrote:Wow. Maybe they're really backed up. These thanks happen.

Have you contacted them to find out what's going on? Or, give them another week, and then bug them about it!

I don't think i really can. I figure a month max would be enough time but Brink comes out in less than two weeks! Maybe they'll start tommorrow.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Sorry to hear that. It usually only took about 2 weeks for my Xbox to go out and come back. I've sent 3 of them so far.

chunckylover53

Black Dynamite wrote:Sorry to hear that. It usually only took about 2 weeks for my Xbox to go out and come back. I've sent 3 of them so far.

I only had to send one before and that was because of RROD don't remember how long it took though because i hardly played xbox when it happened so it wasen't a big deal.

Just call man. They are still open for another 2 hours. (I think) The website is also slow to update sometimes.

chunckylover53

Well i called the guy he said to give it 1-2 business days because it's still in the time frame and i should get a return tracking number. He said if i don't have it in those few days to call back.

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2011-04-28, 23:11; edited 1 time in total

STORMTROOPER729

When you get that tracking number make sure it's going to your house. When I sent mine in for RROD about a year ago, when I lived in Virginia, after they fixed it they were shipping it to some place in California. That was a freaking headache trying to fix. Took me about 10 phone calls before they fixed it. Microsoft was saying I had to get a hold of UPS and have them change it while UPS was saying I had to get a hold of microsoft to change it. But Microsoft finially fixed it like the day before it was suppose to get to California.

http://deathfromabove.forumotion.co.nz/

chunckylover53

Damn that sounds crazy.. They did make me confirm my address though i'll definately make sure to check it after i get it.

sheep

sheep

That's scary as hell Stormtrooper. Unless they were sending it to my house, then you should have just let them.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bummer. I've only had to send one in once since launch and I had the thing back in about 9 days...

sheep

sheep

You live a redonkulously charmed life Metal.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:You live a redonkulously charmed life Metal.

I suppose I do.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

3 weeks? WTF?

It took me a day to repair my old Xbox from RRoD, and I had no idea what I was doing.

Granted, its disc drive died 3 days later... but that wasn't my fault I swear! I fucking fixed the damn Xbox and the drive just died half a week later! Shitty engineering.

STORMTROOPER729

sheep wrote:That's scary as hell Stormtrooper. Unless they were sending it to my house, then you should have just let them.
Lol that address had like ten xbox going to it. Some how I was able to look up other tracking numbers related to mine. It was like part of a packaged deal like box 1 out of 10. Never found out why it was messed up like that. I was just happy to be getting my xbox back.

http://deathfromabove.forumotion.co.nz/

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

All of mine that I've sent in have been for RRoD reasons. I got one back that was mine, while the other two were new ones. I have since kept a box here that they sent mine back in just in case I need to send another one in. I did it all online too, and everything worked fine for me. I think the longest I waited for one was like 2 1/2 weeks for it to go out and come back.

Ante

Ante

I've never gotten a RRoD and I leave my xbox on for weeks at a time in a cramped little space with little ventilation. I now expect it to die tomorrow. Dammit.

chunckylover53

They called me today already wow. They said they contacted the service center and seen that it was there and will contact me again as soon as it goes out to give me a tracking number. I am still gonna need to wait for my HD when i get my 360 back(5-10 days) oh well i think it has a bit of internal memory anyways as long as i get it back soon and can play Brink i will be happy >.<

Tater

Tater

I've got a collection of detachable covers from my previous 360's i'm on cover # 3.

Chewy

Chewy

Damn, hopefully it makes it in time, only a few business days left until Brink.

When I got mine fixed all they did was receive it at the service center and then ship out a completely different one from Mexico when they got it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

awesome gil, looking forward to brinking with you man.

chunckylover53

Yeah i am really doubtful i'll have it when Brink comes out because they still need to fix it. It'd be cool if they just popped the HD out and sent me a new 360 for takeing so long but i guess it doesn't work like that Sad.

chunckylover53

Wewt! Got an email when i came home from work it's repaired they just need to ship it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

cheers

Duck

Duck

This reminds me when I ordered monster hunter freedom and had to wait like 5 weeks for it to come when it was only supposed to be one or two.

chunckylover53

Epyk Pants wrote: cheers

I figure i'll either get it tuesday or wensday if they ship it on monday.. Will proably end up getting Brink on wensday too but it all works out!!! Just won't have my HD but will be able to experience Brink!!!!!!!!!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I have to wait anyway D:
the wife is so mean, with holding my bday present becuase of stuff like Bills and groceries...I mean WTF!?

chunckylover53

Pfft give her a good slap across the face. If my woman did that to me she'd meet the same fate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum