Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else?

+15
Frostbyrn
Metalzoic
Zillah
TheGM
Duck
Crombie
MEGA MILK
BmmFlash
Ante
Symbolic
chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
DRGN LRD 1213
Dropped Da Soap
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957916-battlefield-bad-company-2/55141898

Cause if so, you were a douche. I don't think it was you, but I just can't remember.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dr Bob was Kitsune no Kaji never Epyk

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

And yes Bob could be a douche. Man could rage like no other.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah i got confused too, but with worse consequences... sorry about that epyk
lol!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Of course if I was there and you called one of my boys a baby and a whiner Idda ripped your ass as well! HAHA

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

*remembers bob*....... *shudders* I had to try to run him off our BC2 board on here because he would come into every topic and just fill it with negativity.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dude was very negative, and very deffensive. If you slightly disagreed with him he called you a troll. That was his auto defense against everyone.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thats right! I forgot about Kitsune. Completely forgot about him. For somereason I thought it was Epyk for some bizarre reason.

But I wasn't sure, cause I didn't remember Epyk being that much of a douche.

chunckylover53

Awesome Terry! wrote:*remembers bob*....... *shudders* I had to try to run him off our BC2 board on here because he would come into every topic and just fill it with negativity.

Gosh i remember when you and me proably a few others too, were playing together with him. Not only is he always ragey his just so depressing too... "i am never gonna be anything in life i hate it etc etc."

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2011-05-05, 17:43; edited 2 times in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thats for that nugget of Bob wisdom there Chunk. You just suck some of my life right o ut of me.

"I just made all this pottery and its crap. I'm never gonna sell it. All my chickens died and I just fail!"

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Thats for that nugget of Bob wisdom there Chunk. You just suck some of my life right o ut of me.

"I just made all this pottery and its crap. I'm never gonna sell it. All my chickens died and I just fail!"

is it bad that i laughed at that Embarassed , its just so overly depressing you have to laugh Razz

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

chunckylover53 wrote:

Gosh i remember when you and me proably a few others too, were playing together with him. Not only is he always ragey his just so depressing to... "i am never gonna be anything in life i hate it etc etc."

Ah that was right!! Bob was the guy who was always going "Oh my god! I went 29 and 9! The other team is obviously laughing at me!! And I am disgracing the name of this site! I am never playing this game again!"

Or we got into a chopper one time, and got hit with a huge spike of lag and crashed into the ground.
"OMG! I am so pathetic! I am never touching another helicopter again! Hell, I might as well just stop playing this game before I embaress myself and the SeC infront of the other team!

Symbolic

Symbolic

Lol at Epyk being Kitsune.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

One time me and several other SeC members were playing in one match and Bob was in his own, but he was in our party. I found the squad a new match and just by random we ended up in his match on the other team. He got so pissed at me, even though I apologized and told him it was a totally random thing. I still don't think he ever forgave me.

Ante

Ante

Anyone know what Bob has been up to? My guess is he imploded from emo-rage. That guy was just a walking pile of doom and gloom.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Hes probably still on the GFQ COD boards still. He was a CoD whore!

chunckylover53

He should buy a fighting game. I don't know about you guys but that usually brings out all my gamerage i'll be playing by myself but i'll be yelling at the screen "that's bullshit man complete bullshit" "fuck you cheater"

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i get rid of my gamebore (im too mild for gamerage) by turning the xbox off.

when the controller is down the xbox is basically non-existent.
i just do other stuff.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Bob could rage, but he never raged at me, thank god. XD
I just know that he got excessively pissed at every gun that killed him. And his negativity was ridiculous. I was going 20-10, he goes 50-2, and hes the one rage quitting!

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

The Mystic Doddler wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Thats for that nugget of Bob wisdom there Chunk. You just suck some of my life right o ut of me.

is it bad that i laughed at that Embarassed , its just so overly depressing you have to laugh Razz

You were not the only one.

Crombie

Crombie

That kid ain't balanced yo

Duck

Duck

He made me sad. Felt sorry for his problems.

TheGM

TheGM

*steps out of shadows*

Fucking Bob. For every god damn stupid thing he ever said I was there to make fun of it.

Great times.

*leaves again do to hate imposed exile*

chunckylover53

+1 AC Now come back.

Ante

Ante

I'm curious as to who sent these hated filled PMs to you, GM. I don't think there's anyone here who was at odds with you more than me.

Why don't you come back? There's obviously more people here who appreciate your.. unique posting style than those who don't.

EDIT: English fail. Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Also, awesome emote. Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739 Wait Epyk, were you Dr.Bob on GFAQs or was that someone else? 2458268739

chunckylover53

Maybe he made it up. He just doesn't wanna come back because he h8's me. elephant

Zillah

Zillah

chunckylover53 wrote:he made it up

now what the hell is this????

chunckylover53

I said maybe......Jerk

Zillah

Zillah

no, im agreeing with ya chuncky. Very Happy

(and i was referring to that weird-ass smiley)

chunckylover53

Oh... Well it's a neat smiley.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I was laughing because of the topic title before I ever clicked the link!
Hilarious!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was sheep who sent him Hatemail!

She was jealous i was paying more attention to him than her Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Dr. Bob.

*reminisces*

Can't say I miss the negativity and whining.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I think he's still on my friends list. I played a match of crysis 2 demo and he was like fuck i suck. Then he went to the Bulletstorm demo cause he said it calms him down. He went it it and was screaming and comlaining the entire time. Then he was like fuck this i don't deserve to play xbox and shut it off and never got on again. hmmmmm

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Eypk was Mr.Dr.Awesome on GFQ.

Bob.....What about Bob?....Bob Saget......Bobbing for apples.... study Bob,bob a shu-op!!

I'm not gonna comment on this....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I think remember when Epyk first made his Mr DR awesome account on GFQs

Before that he had a Different GFQ handle but i cant remember what it was

Tater

Tater

LOL bob is epyk... LOL

I remember him a year ago on the BC2 boards. YUP for some reason i thought he was an older person... then i got into a live party with him once and OMG my ears were bleeding cause he got ace pin and went 41-5.

He was soooo pissed just because he got knifed ONCE.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It was just Epyk Fail on GFQ I am pretty sure.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

when I first got on GFQ it was mr.dr.awesome, that was in July/August last year, though I did lurk there as a guest for years and about 4-5 months on the bC2 boards.

Bob was my buddy. =)

He's that guy you have with you to make you feel better about yourself. I could have a bad day, come in here and read his posts, and suddenly my problems weren't so bad.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If Youtube wasnt down i would post the Schadenfreude song Very Happy

chunckylover53

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:Bob was my buddy. =)

He's that guy you have with you to make you feel better about yourself. I could have a bad day, come in here and read his posts, and suddenly my problems weren't so bad.

That made me laugh, awesome..

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I liked Bob. It wasn't really until at the end that he let his depressed, downer tendencies become his entire personality.

Before that he was a good guy with just moments of depression.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah I knew Epyk had an account at one time with Dr. in it. So for somereason I thought it was him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum