Kyuubey
Epyk MD
Khfan60
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:38

Khfan60

Khfan60

Oh, Anya. How long has it been since we've been fighting these monsters? Maybe I didn't want to know...maybe all I cared about now was seeing her through each day. Running behind her, I stare at her plump backside, well-complimented by the tight leather pants that clung to her skin. I could see a defined divide right down the middle; clearly whatever panties she decided to wear this day were not enough to keep the leather from forming right into those perfect peach halves. The way she walked after running, it was clear she felt her pants riding up, but would not do a thing about it for fear of an observer, and so she would continue on, conscious of the wedge digging into her, constantly making her heart race at the prospect of one of the other soldiers staring after her.

The day was over, and we were lucky that we didn't find any Locust on the way back to the makeshift barracks that was once a small town. I followed her into an empty house. We had an agreement, she and I. I would be her sole object of relief in this war-torn reality, so long as I ensured I make myself available whenever she wanted. This was the one thing that I would praise when it came to the Locust invasion. She turned and pulled me toward an empty room in the back of the home. The look in her eyes made my pulse rise; without any Locust to kill today, the fire within her roared, and she looked desperate let it out. I hastened my pace, perhaps too eagerly as I tripped over fallen debris and fell past her on my back. Without a sound, she had pounced on me, confirming my suspicion that she was at the end of her restraint. She tore her armor off, leaving behind a slightly damp, green tank top adorned with her name. This summer was particularly brutal, and with supplies cut short Anya was left with little to deaden the scent coming from her body. I didn't care about that, nothing else mattered at this moment but to be with her. I pulled myself up, grabbed her wrists and pulled them up above her head, leaving her body completely defenseless. I then moved my head closer to her and licked her armpits. The raw, musky taste of days without wash hit me immediately, my tongue tingled with delight as I fought to stifle a gag from deep within my throat. I licked again, slower this time, and felt several prickles along my way. Days of neglect embodied by the tiny hairs coming in, they retained more of the odor that tortured and thrilled me. As I began to suckle at the pit, she lowered her arm hard and held it in place, and all I could breathe was her pungent essence. After a minute, I began to struggle, the darkness closing in around my sight notifying me that I was losing my consciousness. It was just as my body became limp did she relent her grip, and life surged back into me. With renewed vigor, I embraced her closely. I slowly moved my head closer to hers, and her lips puckered. Stifling a laugh, I passed her lips and found my target. Management of the hygiene of her ears wasn't important in these harsh times, to my delight. My tongue entered the hole of her ear and felt around for the bitter lumps of wax that I had grown to enjoy fishing out of her ear. Her head rolled back as she let out a moan of intense pleasure. The more she enjoyed it, the more I felt it my duty to clean her using just my mouth. I pulled back and noted a mingling of earwax and saliva dripping from her left ear. I then moved to her other ear, and made a repeat performance. This time, as my own special encore, I sucked at her earhole. The surprise came when I tasted something foreign, something with a vaguely metallic tinge to it. I looked and saw that her ear was bleeding! I looked closer and saw that her inner-ear was reddened and inflamed, the result of a bacterial infection brought on by poor sanitation. I took a second glance at the opened pustule, and then resumed my activity. Anya's back arched as pain and pleasure took its foothold in her psyche. Then, we

This guy wins it all.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991468-gears-of-war-3/59045735

2Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:47

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

wow....just...
*hurls*

3Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:49

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Best post on Gamefaqs? 164

4Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:51

Ante

Ante

Holy fucking wall of text. TL;DR

5Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:53

Khfan60

Khfan60

Legion wrote:Holy fucking wall of text. TL;DR

It's worth reading...

6Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 22:56

Ante

Ante

Best post on Gamefaqs? 2458268739

7Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 23:11

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

That looks like the face of a man that read that wall o text there.

8Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-07, 23:26

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Best post on Gamefaqs? Tom_delay

9Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 00:01

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I read that yesterday in GFAQs too. Fucking hilarious!

Too bad there was no continuation Sad

10Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 00:14

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Jesus christ that was disgusting!

I bet thats the director of 2 girls 1 cup!

11Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 01:39

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Best post on Gamefaqs? 248

12Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 02:33

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

I just derailed Hot Female's Brink troll topic.

<3 Pancakes.

13Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 02:37

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Honestly, every damn topic on the Brink board is a troll topic.

14Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 03:36

Zillah

Zillah

goddd, what the fuck was that!? its so perfect because theres this really gross russian girl at my school named anya that all the really gross guys go after.

15Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 06:26

Ante

Ante

Zillah wrote:goddd, what the fuck was that!? its so perfect because theres this really gross russian girl at my school named anya that all the really gross guys go after.

Pics.

16Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 06:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Or it didnt happen?

17Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 10:35

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I knew an Anya too. Wouldn't have touched that bitch with a ten foot pole after a box of Jack Daniels'.

Must be the name...

18Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 14:04

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Frostbyrn wrote:Or it didnt happen?

ya know frost when you put your sig in a spoiler, your green writing doesnt show up and it just shows *gropes sheeps ass* not exactly better

19Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 19:56

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Really the green writing shows up for me

20Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 20:18

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

WTF did I just read?
^Also, that's a cool emoticon thing.

21Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 20:24

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Best post on Gamefaqs? 2458268739 deeply disturbed....
and this didnt get modded????

22Best post on Gamefaqs? Empty Re: Best post on Gamefaqs? 2011-05-08, 20:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nope apparently sucking Pussy ears isnt against the TOS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum