Frostbyrn
Zillah
Wacco
Duck
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

I was trying to get to an objective on Atacama, but 4 or 5 50's were guarding it with shotguns. So i jump in the Hind and drop it right in front of the objective. Of course helicopters are like crack to lv 50's, so half their team crawls out of the woodwork to jump into the hind and steal it from us... leaving the MCOM completely unguarded. I traced the chopper before abandoning too, so the stolen hind went right down.

Wacco

That's actually hilarious and I want to try it now. Would be better if you C4'd it though, less chance of mistakes.

Duck

Duck

Yeah that too but I didn't have any

Zillah

Zillah

Gotta admit that I'd probably fall for that... Although I'm such a beast in the hind that I'd kill everyone within a 100 meter radius.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Our 1 Weakness!

Damn you to hell!

Also i always have smokes on unless the fucking game decides to default me to warheads

"So i heard you want Smokes on player ill just put warhead on instead"

"No i want freaking smokes"

"Warheads you say can do boss"

"Fuck you game if you default me to warheads one more fucking time..."

"What youll switch to Modern warfare go play Blops we both know that aint going to happen"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Warheads it is"

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

^ lol. Its true, though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its annoying because i never take smokes off but then when i die i see Warheads miraculously on

Game is fucking trolling

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Frostbyrn wrote:Its annoying because i never take smokes off but then when i die i see Warheads miraculously on

Game is fucking trolling

It was fucking hilarious when I heard you cursing at the game yesterday. You know, when we got traced in the Apache and you had no smoke.

Poor Frost went BOOM Sad I just jumped out after seeing the rocket.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I tried to dodge the rocket

i hid behind some trees but the miraculously parted to allow the rocket through Very Happy

Stupid trees

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:I tried to dodge the rocket

i hid behind some trees but the miraculously parted to allow the rocket through Very Happy

Stupid trees

Moses.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

did the lvl 50's do a backflip and avoid your RPG? XD I bet they felt awesome

Ante

Ante

Pullin' out the old school references.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

:3

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I tried this with C4, didnt work out like I planned. Damaged it really well but it could still fly, pulled out the rex and emptied about 2 shots into it....explosion. I had to yell REXecution...My neighbors surely didnt appreciate it.

Ante

Ante

My REX is chambered in .50 BMG too.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Byas? wrote:I tried this with C4, didnt work out like I planned. Damaged it really well but it could still fly, pulled out the rex and emptied about 2 shots into it....explosion. I had to yell REXecution...My neighbors surely didnt appreciate it.

Wat.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know maybe he was playing hardcore but even then C4 should have killed the heli outright

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

It was regular. Whatever reason, battlefield and I dont get along and the thing still flew. You tell me what happened. It lifted, I shot twice. It went up in smoke. Commence victory dance until picked off by a recon with a shotgun across the map.

Ante

Ante

Very effective tactic for beating Lv 50's in BC2 FUCKING_MIRACLES_by_fuckingmiraclesplz

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

My thoughts exactly. That recon must have been karma's right hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum