Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim: Which play-style is the most effective?

+5
Wacco
Admin
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
Spiteful Bro.
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spiteful Bro.

'Cause I want to know.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I just use a strong one handed weapon and healing in my left hand and heal when needed,never had any problems,game's not too hard

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Assassin

Mainly because at high levels of sneak enemies can stand directly in front of you without seeing you

Admin

Admin

i use assassin w/ one handed axe (3/3 bleeding), fast heal, alteration.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bow is better 3x damage Fire it from a doorway sneak around the corner and the enemies will think the arrow poking out of them was just the wind Very Happy

Admin

Admin

i tried the bow, its effective, but it's just not my style.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah I like it but it doesnt have a cool death animation like the Dagger

Wacco

All play-styles are effective, do the one you like the most. I'm mostly a two-handed sword and heavy armor guy though

Pariah

Pariah

I have three different styles that I've condensed into one dude.

Assassin: (nearly) maxed out bow, with time slow (btw, +22 fire dmg, legendary ebony bow with ebony arrows = 117 dmg) with a mask of Rahgot for super-stamina }(longer bow zoom/slowtime. When coupled with a higher level sneak, I'm virtually unstoppable.

Swordsman/Samurai: high level one handed, paired with a strong sword or two. I use light armor for the movement, and it works really well. My best swords are Dawnbreaker, the Nightingale Blade, Chillrend and an upgraded Blades sword.

Mage: Archmages Robes (+50 magicka, +100% magicka regen and all spells cost 15% less to cast), Savos Aren's amulet (for the magicka boost), ring of eminent destruction (since I mostly use fire spells) and the mask or Morokei (+100% magicka regen). Basically, I just tank and spam fire/lightning spells.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I just punch shit. Works for me.

Admin

Admin

it would be badass with the gauntlet sneak attack animation w a neck break from behind.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

They all seem to work pretty well. I have a sword and sheild charicter, and my GF has a two handed warrior and bot do pretty well in combat.

I also have a mage, but he kinda sucks. I have to rely on a lot of running and dodging to survie tough fights.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Destruction is weak at higher levels unfortunately

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its not that great at any level really >_>

Conjuration is good sometimes but you really have to rely on being steathy and not taking on big groups. Like I said I find myself having to be a lot more creative with how I handle threats.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah destruction really ain't that great...I got sick of it and have a dwaven sword I found in a tomb with some absorb health enchantment on it

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

You really have to focus on destruction with perks and higher spells to make it usable. I'd avoid using it really unless you're planning on going mostly mage. I was playing magic and one-handed weapons, but now that I've got the mask of Morokei and the Archmage robes I've been using conjuration and destruction almost exclusively. Next character will definitely be pure mage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum