Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, my friends are real fucking assholes...

+15
Same
Tater
The Adli Corporation
Patrick Star
Crombie
Keyser Söze
Frostbyrn
chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
Ante
Ars Diaboli
Air Supremacy
BmmFlash
Kyuubey
Khfan60
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

Dunno where to start... To shorten it, I said a few things behind my friends back in a joking mannor, my other friends started instigating it(Correct term to use?) and he wanted to fight me. Now I didn't really want to fight him because he was still a friend, and not to mention he does the exact same thing, even occasionally about me, but the second you say something about him, he turns into Chef's voice actor from South Park(If that makes sense).

So I fought him after school today, somewhat lost :/ (Though I don't have any serious cuts on me, while I cut the side of his head), and made up with him. Now that's all fine and dandy, but while I was fighting, 2 of my friends recorded it. First off, like fucking really, what a douchy thing to do. Second, they posted it on Facebook. Great, just fucking great, now there's a video of me losing a fight on Facebook for all the people I go to school with to see and odds are im gonna get shitted on for the rest of the month about it and im not 100%, but I think I could get suspended for it.

Plus on top of that, If this girl im trying to get with see's it, odds are she'll laugh in my face and i'll lose my chance of getting together with her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck life.

/Rant

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Why would you even fight a friend? And over something as stupid as a joke.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Agreed ^

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Wow dude.

You gotta make a few calls.

Like now.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Kyuubey wrote:Why would you even fight a friend? And over something as stupid as a joke.

I didn't, he wanted to fight me. Whenever I tried to talk to him about it, he'd just say "Fuck you bitch" or something like that. I probably should have added that... >_>

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Doesn't sound like a friend at all.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

From what I gather, he's a douche. How long have you known him?

We all have people like that, who we fight one second and then make up the next, but thats not your core group of friends (I hope...)
I still have my best friends who I hang with on weekends and stuff. Stick to those guys, their hopefully not ass holes :/

Khfan60

Khfan60

BmmFlash wrote:From what I gather, he's a douche. How long have you known him?

We all have people like that, who we fight one second and then make up the next, but thats not your core group of friends (I hope...)
I still have my best friends who I hang with on weekends and stuff. Stick to those guys, their hopefully not ass holes :/

I think i've known him for like... 3 years I think.

And yeah, he was in my "Core group of friends", per se. And so were the people recording.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Then that sucks.... I dont get why anybody would do that. Theres a line between practical jokes and actually insulting someone to their face. Im sorry to say, but it sounds like they crossed that line.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's not a friend.

Real friends are hard to come by.

Ante

Ante

Khfan60 wrote:

And yeah, he was in my "Core group of friends", per se. And so were the people recording.

He (and the other darshes) are obviously flying their true colors now. Fuck 'em. Not literally trololol.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ante wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:

He (and the other darshes) are obviously flying their true colors now. Fuck 'em. Not literally trololol.

Yeah, im just gonna stop talking to them. Though I was just talking to some of my other friends and they said they'd stick up for me if anything else happens. Thats reassuring I suppose.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

thats harsh man. I hate to hear stuff like this. But all you can do is hold your head up, don't let anything people say bother you, and let your "friends" know that they are dicks. Seriously, I don't have words enough for people who would do that, let alone people you consider friends. what is this world coming too!? Mad

Since when is being "cool" on facebook take priority over the actual interaction with other people?

chunckylover53

Start working out more then fight him again then post that video into response of the other video.

Idk it's highschool i just graduated last year and there was a ton of dumbasses, wouldn't be surprised if that happened there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Idiots like that are like Sharks

You either Smack them real hard in the nose,Poke them in the Eyes or punch them in the gills and they leave you alone

I remember one Friend used to push me around because i was small and admittedly im a real smart ass,I just Gave him a blood nose and he left me alone

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Dude, from what I've read, those guys don't sound like genuine friends.

As for fighting, I think it should be avoided at all costs, but if you're cornered give them hell and never fight fair.

Crombie

Crombie

My god am I glad facebook wasn't around when I went to school.

Now having said that, your gonna have to man up brotha. Admit your defeat, lick your wounds and move on. If anyone says shit to you at school DON'T LET IT EFFECT YOU, and don't show them that it bothers you, shrug it off or laugh about it. Kids at school are like packs of dogs, if they sense weakness they'll exploit it and you'll never hear the end of it.

There's always going to be a loser in a fight and it happens to be your time, you need to lose with some humility. I've lost my share of fights, and I'm telling you; Don't get defensive if someone tries to raz you about it, Just laugh and say "yup, he got me good" or "he kicked my ass" or whatever.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Crombie wrote:My god am I glad facebook wasn't around when I went to school.

Now having said that, your gonna have to man up brotha. Admit your defeat, lick your wounds and move on. If anyone says shit to you at school DON'T LET IT EFFECT YOU, and don't show them that it bothers you, shrug it off or laugh about it. Kids at school are like packs of dogs, if they sense weakness they'll exploit it and you'll never hear the end of it.

There's always going to be a loser in a fight and it happens to be your time, you need to lose with some humility. I've lost my share of fights, and I'm telling you; Don't get defensive if someone tries to raz you about it, Just laugh and say "yup, he got me good" or "he kicked my ass" or whatever.

No no, I don't give a shit about losing, or the actual fight. I don't know how to put it it... I don't like fighting but like, I will, weathor I know i'll lose or not because I do stand up for myself and others. The thing that's bothering me is that it was posted on Facebook, which is really fucked up and now people are saying shit about it in school without knowing the full story. Though I guess you're right, I should just tough through it. Thanks for the advice, Crombie.

Oh, and I found out today that the only person that actually uploaded it and did all the instigating was this cocksmoker whose guts I already hated. So now... If he doesn't remove the video, I need to figure out what to do with him. I was thinking of jumping him with a baseball bat, but i'd rather do something more creative...

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Khfan60 wrote:
Crombie wrote:My god am I glad facebook wasn't around when I went to school.

No no, I don't give a shit about losing, or the actual fight. I don't know how to put it it... I don't like fighting but like, I will, weathor I know i'll lose or not because I do stand up for myself and others. The thing that's bothering me is that it was posted on Facebook, which is really fucked up and now people are saying shit about it in school without knowing the full story. Though I guess you're right, I should just tough through it. Thanks for the advice, Crombie.

Oh, and I found out today that the only person that actually uploaded it and did all the instigating was this cocksmoker whose guts I already hated. So now... If he doesn't remove the video, I need to figure out what to do with him. I was thinking of jumping him with a baseball bat, but i'd rather do something more creative...
truck slap his dome then skate the hell out of there

chunckylover53

Pants him infront of everyone then push him down! How awesome would that be?

Khfan60

Khfan60

chunckylover53 wrote:Pants him infront of everyone then push him down! How awesome would that be?

Typically in these types of situations, I'd do something to hurt the person mentally, it's more satisfying. But no, I want him to endure physical pain. Camel's on the right track.

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

You should go bone their girlfriends!
Right guys!
*Crickets*
... right?

chunckylover53

Dante wrote:You should go bone their girlfriends!
Right guys!
*Crickets*
... right?

Or better yet he should dress up like a girl and get to know him. Then have sex with him and say "ha you just slept with a boy!"

(I think that was from american dad?)

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

chunckylover53 wrote:
Dante wrote:You should go bone their girlfriends!
Right guys!
*Crickets*
... right?

Or better yet he should dress up like a girl and get to know him. Then have sex with him and say "ha you just slept with a boy!"

(I think that was from american dad?)

Yeah! I mean he already lost a fight, so he's halfway to being a girl already! (jk)

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

shiv him in the face?
nothing like a good shivving...

*i take no responsibility for any shivving that may or may not occur*

Tater

Tater

*enters topic for the first time.

*reads last 2 posts.

Suspect scratch

*leaves topic

Same

Same

It's okay Lovin, you don't need to worry about embarrassment really. Make sure to get it off or punch the dude that uploaded it in the face as hard as you can. Trust me, everyone loses fights and on a video isn't as bad as in front of everyone (especially that girl) so I wouldn't beat yourself up too bad over it. That group of friends sound like dicks though and that's basically how it works with my friends they talk about me behind my back and now when it gets to far I always end up doing something and it's kind of made them fear me and wants to make sure I don't hear anything bad because I HATE people like that.

It's a fight, if that girl thinks anything of you I am sure she won't end up losing that interest in you. Don't worry about it and right now you're young too so there is no reason to take it all to heart when it's crappy high school.

Shinma

Shinma

Things like these are gonna happen man. REAL friends are far and few between. Your life will be filled more with people who you can just "tolerate" than actual friends and they will turn on you given the chance.

If you wanna attempt taking him on again, quick tips: stay calm, don't let your anger get to you, and keep your eyes on your target. (his face) Oh, and don't just swing wildly, most of your power comes from your hips. Put your weight behind your hits and turn your body as you punch.

As for the girl situation, if she likes you at all, she won't care if you got beat up as long as you don't cry about it all the time. Shrug it off buddy. If she can look passed it, then that's great, but if she can't, then fuck her (not in the literal sense, but if you do, you are bad ass) their are better people out there.

/rant

Good luck
Very Happy

Last edited by Shinma on 2011-05-11, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Khfan60 wrote:Dunno where to start... To shorten it, I said a few things behind my friends back in a joking mannor, my other friends started instigating it(Correct term to use?) and he wanted to fight me. Now I didn't really want to fight him because he was still a friend, and not to mention he does the exact same thing, even occasionally about me, but the second you say something about him, he turns into Chef's voice actor from South Park(If that makes sense).

So I fought him after school today, somewhat lost :/ (Though I don't have any serious cuts on me, while I cut the side of his head), and made up with him. Now that's all fine and dandy, but while I was fighting, 2 of my friends recorded it. First off, like fucking really, what a douchy thing to do. Second, they posted it on Facebook. Great, just fucking great, now there's a video of me losing a fight on Facebook for all the people I go to school with to see and odds are im gonna get shitted on for the rest of the month about it and im not 100%, but I think I could get suspended for it.

Plus on top of that, If this girl im trying to get with see's it, odds are she'll laugh in my face and i'll lose my chance of getting together with her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck life.

/Rant

well if he was your friend and you "lost" then you could say you would have felt bad about hitting him to that girl. maybe?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

in trms of a fight, hit the throat or the stomach area that knocks the wind ot of you. then if that works, face shots. if not, if you are bigger, grapple onto his shirt and throw him around a little as you hit him, then perform your fatality

grim fucking topic

Khfan60

Khfan60

Again, thanks for the advice guys.

I think im going to go with my original idea about how to deal with the bastard that caused all this. If you hit someone hard in the back of the head with a bat, will it kill him? Because i don't think i'd do well in jail... >_>

Zillah

Zillah

A bat? thats kinda nasty....

If youre looking for revenge... sneak up on him, headlock him, and give him some good hits in the face, stomach. much more satisfying and you wont give him brain damage.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Zillah wrote:A bat? thats kinda nasty....

If youre looking for revenge... sneak up on him, headlock him, and give him some good hits in the face, stomach. much more satisfying and you wont give him brain damage.

The nastyer, the better. And to be honest, im not really that strong... Sad

Shinma

Shinma

Khfan60 wrote:
Zillah wrote:A bat? thats kinda nasty....

The nastyer, the better. And to be honest, im not really that strong... Sad

You'd be surprised how easy it is to kill someone =/ You could let a 5 year old hit you in the back of the head with a bat and it could do some damage. Bat = no no. Not to mention, even if you didn't kill him, he can press charges and you could do time for assault with a deadly weapon even if you're under age.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

whoa, a sucker punch to the back of the head will kill a grown man, nonetheless a bat

you cold just find him alone and choke him till he blacks out. i dont think that kills him right? but it will scare literally the life out of him posssible trauma

Zillah

Zillah

Its really not that hard to think up of a way to screw someone over.

You just have to be careful you dont

a) get busted
b) seriously injure them
c) end up getting YOUR ass beat

chunckylover53

1fnbighen wrote:in trms of a fight, hit the throat or the stomach area that knocks the wind ot of you. then if that works, face shots. if not, if you are bigger, grapple onto his shirt and throw him around a little as you hit him, then perform your fatality

grim fucking topic

Never hit someone in the throat that can kill them.

Ante

Ante

1fnbighen wrote:whoa, a sucker punch to the back of the head will kill a grown man, nonetheless a bat

you cold just find him alone and choke him till he blacks out. i dont think that kills him right? but it will scare literally the life out of him posssible trauma

Gotta be careful choking someone out. You can do serious permanent damage to someone that way.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the throat will send them down, but if you crush their larynx they will die...

another good one (our self defense teacher taught us) is to put your hands up as if to say 'woah, calm down' then smash their nose upwards then go for some punches.

the nose if what the police use to keep people down, it hurts like fuck (try pushing the base of your own nose up) and will make them reel.

Same

Same

Something to consider, you're only 14 if that is your real age atleast. Shit happens most of the time and really you should just forget about it because getting all annoyed over something retarded is a bad thing to do.

Highschool = the most stupid place ever yet one of the best ways to find some of your best friends. Try getting a girl in later time like when you're 17 or something because most girls aren't worth it and you probably won't even last with them. I can tell that just by watching "relationships" play out. Plus not being strong doesn't factor into killing someone. I have some major bloodlust/thirst issues sometimes but if I fight it looks more like I perfected my own martial art o_O (Literally a combo of boxxing/karate and one other thing I forgot it's name but it's basically turned out to be the drunken fist.). Don't get into any fights or anything pwease, not worth it.

Just let it go over your head and at the end of school, punch him straight in the face to let him know how you had to put up with him.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

By the way...

Laugh it off. When you give off the message that it was no big deal (generally) people stop fussing.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Well damn, I didn't think a bat would do THAT much damage. I think i'll just get like 2 other people and jump him after school one day.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

in the words of some random COD troll who i found quite amusing:

TO THE FACE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum