New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who here can create simple games?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

Like has a low level game creator. I have an idea for you.
A 2-D puzzle platformer. The character has a grappling hook device that lets him/her push or pull objects to get to the finish. Like say you have this:
____
I I

You would either push the left one to knock the pile over, or push it. The puzzles would get harder by doing something like this:

I ____
I I
I I I
I I I

You would have to shoot the grappling hook through the hole to push the left side of the structure that is on a hinge that knocks the left lower tower that creates a "ramp" to get to the other side.

Grey

Grey

Hold on something didn't transfer right. I'll draw both illustrations.

Grey

Grey

Ignore this.

Last edited by Raptor Jesus on 2011-05-12, 03:10; edited 1 time in total

Grey

Grey

Wow. Did not expect that. Sorry. But you see what I'm talking about. Right?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I'm not sure what you mean because of the pics, but hopefully one day I might get around to make some simple games. I'm just a nerd, and if I get the chance to do it in my extra time after being off from making systems this summer, I'll give it a shot with XNA or something.

But, I do kinda get the concept of what you are talking about. It's some sort of... jenga, but you need to take down obstacles by moving small things with your hook, and this smaller things will cause the bigger one to move away and let you pass through. Did I get that right?

Edit: Can you modify the images? It fucks up the forum Laughing Maybe using a thumbnail.

Grey

Grey

Yeah. I know. You pretty much got the jist of what I'm saying and I'll take them down and try again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum