New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Space 2 on hardcore mode >:O

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Anybody here have Dead Space 2 and beat it on hardcore mode?Any tips?

Anybody want to play online?I sold my copy last month but just today my bro bought it off somebody at school for only 25 bucks and got Lost Planet 2 for 10 Smile

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I haven't played it past normal, twice. I'll be playing it again on Zealot. I started playing the first one on Hardcore, but never finished it. I don't think I'll be doing this game on Hardcore at all.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Doubt ill ever attempt this. Dead Space 2 was a great game and all, but not one id put that much effort in. But if I were to offer advice, you basically have to memorize everything so you know what to expect literally at every turn. And ammo conservation is obviously very.important. And will still say the plasma cutter is your most important weapon. Dont know if this helps, but hope it does.

I still need to play this. Sym, is 2 as good as 1?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Better.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yea its better

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you guys are right,I don't think I'll have the patience to do it lol.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Yeah, I'm kind of glad that New Game+ you can also play Zealot. I'm going to run through that, and then most likely be done with it. Might check out the DLC though. I haven't played any multiplayer either since I don't like how EA is doing the whole need a code to play online thing.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I totally forgot there was DLC.It better be damn good for 800 points for only 3 levels I heard...bleh lol.

yeah the MP isn't anything to praise about.The code thing is stupid,and nobody I played with ever tried to work as a team.I hated the button mashing to get necros off of you too...

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The online was disapointing for me. Sometimes the game spawned me a long way from the objective and sometimes it was hard to tell what the objective was. Between that and just having disapointing gameplay I didn't play much online.

Fantastic single player though

Symbolic

Symbolic

I found myself with a stupid high k/d in the mp in the short time I played. People were dumber than usual I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum