Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

and i wont be playing on insanity.
wish me luck SeC'ers

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

No insanity? C'mon!

Liara's DLC and Operation Overlord are pretty good. The mineral scanning with the Hammerhead is tedious, though. You could skip it and still max your level.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i beat insanity from a lvl 4.
im going to casually stroll through it now

Ante

Ante

The visuals on the Shadow Broker DLC (when you get to a certain part) are in-fucking-credible. My jaw literally dropped.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

im still waiting for the download X_x

Chewy

Chewy

I still need to get the Shadow Broker DLC. I've heard it's really good and also effects ME3.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

STILL dl ing all the Content...

Ante

Ante

Awesome MD wrote:STILL dl ing all the Content...

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vXGhvoekY44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ME2 is a great game,one of my fav all time for sure,I still need some DLC,Kasumi and Shadow Broker.I got Hammerhead and Zaed for free since I got the game the night it came out brand new,and DLed that DLC a month ago that came out that slips my mind as for the name of it right now...lol

All in all,a VERY good game,especially now.You can get the game brand new for 20 bucks now,and all DLC is probably cheaper than the regular game was at first

*thumbs up,plays Galaxy Map music*

ahhhhh so calming.........I wish I could explore the stars

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Have fun!!

Shadow Broker was very fun, everything else was "eh".

Ante

Ante

Overlord was alright as well, and the background music in the Kasumi DLC was great. Not to mention all the James Bond antics, those were fun too.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

^ The Locust was also great.

I didn't like Arrival that much. It wasn't awful, but compared to the other DLCs it just felt it was lacking something.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I went nuts when I played ME2, got everything, multiple guys. I'm gonna do it again to before ME3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum