1The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 02:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/games/sissy/

Spoiler:

2The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 12:10

Chewy

Chewy

Despite the obvious ethical issues present in this game, it's overall pretty decent.

The graphics use a unique art style that is seldom seen in today's games. Yeah they aren't up to par with this gen's graphics from a technological standpoint, but I don't think they were going for that.

The story overall is pretty interesting and full of surprises, you never really know what is coming next in this game. However it could use much more character development. For example I wanted to know why the girl was collecting the ponycorns in jars, and how this was beneficial for both the ponycorns and her. I would also like to know where here deep seeded hate for lemons comes from. It does provide a good conclusion on what happens to all the characters after the adventure is over, but what I want to know is how they got there in the first place.

The gameplay was just about as good as it gets for point-and-click adventure. You clicked things, and it did something with them for you. It use some innovation however, as it doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

The sound design was decent. A wide variety of voices was used and I believe the voice acting was some of the best this generation. You could really feel the emotion of the characters as they spoke.

Overall I would give it a 8/10. It's a fun game to play but it could definitely have been better.

3The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 12:55

Grey

Grey

I can't access the site? Hmmm.

4The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 13:10

Chewy

Chewy

It took a while for it to load for me at first and just didn't work sometimes. It should be working now.

5The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 17:49

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Chewy wrote:It took a while for it to load for me at first and just didn't work sometimes. It should be working now.

It was probally the Quality of the graphics being too good for your comp

6The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 17:56

Ante

Ante

Can't get the page to load. Fuck it.

7The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 17:57

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are you serious?

The Graphics are a 5 year olds Crayon pictures

If that didnt tell me that turtle was upside down i wouldnt have known

8The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 18:00

Ante

Ante

It's not the graphics. I literally can't get the page to load.

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.untoldentertainment.com."

9The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 18:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Firefox can which is weird

Maybe you have a later version than me i stopped updating that one time a Patch made Firefox not work at all

10The Evil of Ponycorns! Empty Re: The Evil of Ponycorns! 2011-05-25, 18:04

Chewy

Chewy

You have to continually refresh for 5 hours until it stops immediately loading the can't establish a connection page.

It's probably a really hot game right now so the site is just really clogged up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum