Artimise Flare
Ante
Kitsune
Frostbyrn
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

To any other Accent in the world what would you change it too if at all.

I kind of like my Kiwi Accent but if i had to change i would go with either Irish or Cajun since i think both sound cool

Kitsune

Kitsune

I would probably want a British accent, or a Southern accent, because my accent is pretty dull. Sad

Ante

Ante

I enjoy the "lack of accent" that comes with living in New York. But if I had to choose, it would probably be a thick Russian accent just for the lulz.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

New Yorkers have an accent dude

I can tell because i can hear it on Lovin,Tall and Liquid

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:New Yorkers have an accent dude

I can tell because i can hear it on Lovin,Tall and Liquid

I live in a tiny town an hour north of Albany. There's very little, if any accent here. I definitely don't sound anything like people from the city.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats because you cant hear your own accent your too used to it to notice it

Ante

Ante

I dunno man, I've met hundreds of people from around the country (Canada too! Yes, it does exist!) and no one has every commented on my supposed New Yorkian accent. Maybe you're right (you probably are), but I just don't see it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Even if you didnt have a NY accent you would at least have an American one

No matter where you are your going to have an accent its inevitable

Well unless your an Elcor but you could make the argument that a dry montone is an accent

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Personally, I love British, Russian and Scottish accents hell maybe even German. British for sure though, I love me some British accents lol.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I like my voice just fine. No accent for me! Woot!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What kind of British dude?

Welsh,Irish or one on the more Regional English ones

There are quite a few

Zillah

Zillah

I never really figured out which accent was which in England.

If I had to change, id probably get an English accent, I did after all have one until I was about 5 or 6.

Wacco

Irish or a more dramatic Chicago accent. I already have a slightly noticeable Chicago accent on a few words, but I'd love to have it be more dramatic.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I wish my GF had a british accent. I love the british accent on women! not the REAL british accent but more like the fake accent Elizebeth Hurley has. yum yum.

As for me I would change my beautiful baritone voice for anything..... except maybe Russian for the lols

Grey

Grey

German accents make everything 20% cooler.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Scottish or Russian. I don't mind the one I have now though.

Chewy

Chewy

I think I would go with Russian.

Grey

Grey

MR. T wrote:I wish my GF had a british accent. I love the british accent on women! not the REAL british accent but more like the fake accent Elizebeth Hurley has. yum yum.

As for me I would change my beautiful baritone voice for anything..... except maybe Russian for the lols

Are you talking about the dirty cockny accent? Anyway. I would love to find a red headed Russian accent chick. I love red heads.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

not indian, or jordie because i can do them already.

i would love a jamaican accent (my jamaican accent now inevitably becomes an indian accent Rolling Eyes )

jamaican ftw!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Doctor Whoof wrote:Are you talking about the dirty cockny accent? Anyway. I would love to find a red headed Russian accent chick. I love red heads.

Be careful waht you wish for Grey. Red heads.... *looks for red heads nearby* have no souls! and the are crazy, especially the women Rolling Eyes

Khfan60

Khfan60

I don't much like my NY accent. I'd love it if I had an Aussie accent though.

Grey

Grey

MR. T wrote:
Doctor Whoof wrote:Are you talking about the dirty cockny accent? Anyway. I would love to find a red headed Russian accent chick. I love red heads.

Be careful waht you wish for Grey. Red heads.... *looks for red heads nearby* have no souls! and the are crazy, especially the women Rolling Eyes

My ex was a red head. And she was crazy... In bed. Oh God, she was like - *This whole story has been removed by Epyk*

Last edited by Doctor Whoof on 2011-05-25, 17:40; edited 1 time in total

Zillah

Zillah

Doctor Whoof wrote:
MR. T wrote:

My X was a red head. And she was crazy... In bed. Oh God, she was like - *This whole story has been removed by Epyk*

uhhh.. Suspect

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MR. T wrote:

Hey my Mums a Red head......Oh wait yeah your right

*Tries to get AC from Terry*

But your always right arent you Terry

*Worships ground in front of Terry*

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

id take a russian accent or good old aussie accent

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Aussie you say Mate?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WXRgpum7OUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

MINE!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Turtles on that have a cool Accent though Dude Very Happy

batonpass

batonpass

BERRY BERRY GOOT.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I want the clicks-and-pops accent like the little tribesman in The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:I want the clicks-and-pops accent like the little tribesman in The Gods Must Be Crazy.

I was going to say that but its more of a language than an Accent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum