Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I swear, I think I need to teach myself to speak with a fluent India accent, and learn limited computer skills.

+6
Wacco
Ron Swanson
Keyser Söze
Chewy
chunckylover53
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I would never have to worry about never finding a job again!

I HATE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

[youtube]<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m_mDTLphIVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

chunckylover53

One of the internet companies (forget which one) offers as they say NORTH AMERICAN customer support as a premium.

Chewy

Chewy

And then you have to move over to India and get paid $3 a day, so have fun with that.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Love the stereotyping.

chunckylover53

Mortal Kombat wrote:Love the stereotyping.

As it may seem, most companies have resorted to outsorceing their customer support to india because of cheap labor. That's why i find it funny that a company pretty much offers english speaking americans as a premium.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

chunckylover53 wrote:
Mortal Kombat wrote:Love the stereotyping.

As it may seem, most companies have resorted to outsorceing their customer support to india because of cheap labor. That's why i find it funny that a company pretty much offers english speaking americans as a premium.

Even so.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I try not to get frusterated with the "foreign" customer service. It's not really their fault that whatever company that you bought your junk from is so cheap as to outsource tech support. But its SOOOO frusterating!!!!

Wacco

Oh man, my mom has yelled at the Indians on the phone so many times. She hates Indian people, it's really funny.

Ante

Ante

When I bought my Dell XPS years ago and needed to talk to customer service, I was immediately connected with a guy who spoke with a pretty thick British accent. When I need to communicate with customer service, I generally do it over e-mail. Makes it easier to understand, if only slightly.

Zillah

Zillah

speaking of customer service, i sent an email to EA asking to fix my veteran status. Watch them set it to 16... Rolling Eyes

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ive got the indian accent down to a T, since me and my dad are huge fans of the goon show.

its very racist though so i cant use it most of the time Rolling Eyes

Zillah

Zillah

Le Frog wrote:ive got the indian accent down to a T, since me and my dad are huge fans of the goon show.

its very racist though so i cant use it most of the time Rolling Eyes

anybody else read this with an indian accent?

I just try and sound like apu from the simpsons when im doing an indian accent.

batonpass

batonpass

what country you from?

ain't no country i ever heard of!

ot - customer service is berry berry good. seriously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum