Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So apparently repeated revives into direct fire isn't always about points.

+5
Grey
Ante
Manila Plague
Zillah
Shaymojack
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Happened SIX FUCKING TIMES in a row to me earlier, messaged the guy telling him what a prick he was after. His response?
"haha sorry I was using you as a meatshield"

So apparently repeated revives into direct fire isn't always about points. 2458268739

Zillah

Zillah

Haha, well at least he was honest Razz

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

the appropriate response to that behavior is change teams and go get a defib kill on him

Ante

Ante

I suicide after the first revive. Rambo reviving probably pisses me off the most in this game.

Grey

Grey

Manila Plague wrote:the appropriate response to that behavior is change teams and go get a defib kill on him

Or grab one of us and have us kill him repeatedly while you revive him.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i think the most annoying thing in the game is tea bagging when you are not over the body but rambo revives are a close second

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i like the sound of that grey

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Ante wrote:I suicide after the first revive. Rambo reviving probably pisses me off the most in this game.
I usually attempt that, but it was a zombie medic squad all firing in a never-ending sequence and I wasn't fast enough to suicide in time D:

Ante

Ante

Shaymojack wrote:
Ante wrote:I suicide after the first revive. Rambo reviving probably pisses me off the most in this game.
I usually attempt that, but it was a zombie medic squad all firing in a never-ending sequence and I wasn't fast enough to suicide in time D:

That's about when I hit esc, and go to exit game. I've got an extremely short temper with FPS games, though.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Hopefully in the next BF game, the medics will have stipulations before revives, maybe some of these (or more)?:

-Have to request to be revived
-Limited revives
-Less points for a revive/heal
-Weaker weapons (to discourage medics wanting to be in combat in the first place)

Those are just some of my ideas DICE could use to combat it, but I think the first option would be the best for the reason discussed in the topic. I used to spam revives on medics who wouldn't heal me. I would let them die, take their kit, and follow them around, and make sure they die, then get revived repeatedly Very Happy Taste of their own medicine, and make them think twice about being useless and not healing.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I love those ideas Kitsune.

Especially agree about the LMG's. A medic with a LMG is an absurd scenario. If anything they should get small SMG's for maneuverability and such.

Ante

Ante

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Hopefully in the next BF game, the medics will have stipulations before revives, maybe some of these (or more)?:

-Limited revives
-Weaker weapons (to discourage medics wanting to be in combat in the first place)

Those are just some of my ideas DICE could use to combat it, but I think the first option would be the best for the reason discussed in the topic. I used to spam revives on medics who wouldn't heal me. I would let them die, take their kit, and follow them around, and make sure they die, then get revived repeatedly Very Happy Taste of their own medicine, and make them think twice about being useless and not healing.

Just do what Brink does. Medic gives downed player a syringe that they can either choose to use and revive themselves or respawn.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Ante wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Hopefully in the next BF game, the medics will have stipulations before revives, maybe some of these (or more)?:

-Limited revives

I like that idea too; that would definitely solve the BS revive spam.

Just do what Brink does. Medic gives downed player a syringe that they can either choose to use and revive themselves or respawn.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i think there should be a revive animation that leaves the medic open for a few seconds and also slows down how quickly you can revive people. kinda like the delay when arming/disarming m-com stations

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Zillah wrote:Haha, well at least he was honest Razz

get out of here zillah you are the worst with reviving people into gunfire. paddle ho...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

zillah... we should so revive camp Khult... Twisted Evil

i need to get mah tags back! lol!

Zillah

Zillah

1fnbighen wrote:

get out of here zillah you are the worst with reviving people into gunfire. paddle ho...

shut up it was an accident!

Le Frog wrote:zillah... we should so revive camp Khult... Twisted Evil

YES! Ive always wanted to do this. Razz

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Zillah wrote:
1fnbighen wrote:

shut up it was an accident!

Le Frog wrote:zillah... we should so revive camp Khult... Twisted Evil

YES! Ive always wanted to do this. Razz

finally a good use for you... i bet khult will find a way to stab all of us including zillah though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum