the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes you Want Made to BC2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes you Want Made to BC2 Empty Changes you Want Made to BC2 2010-09-11, 13:00

Duck

Duck

-Make the knife button make you slash out a knife, which you keep out and will swing every time you press RB. Like in BC1.
-Make C4 detonate faster when the button is pressed. Right now the time it takes someone to kill you is faster than how long it takes C4 to go off. It's supposed to be a trap weapon, enemies shouldn't be able to outgun you when you're prepared for them and have a trap in place.
-Fix C4 going off from other explosives. This doesn't happen in real life, and it's annoying as hell.
-Fix C4 not going off ever. I put 6 C4 on an MCOM and pressed the button at least 5 times and was then killed. nothing happened. This happens way too much, it can decide the outcome of a game. Glitches should never decide the outcome of an entire game.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

-Better Maps
-Ammo boxes from BC1
-less crates in collapsible buildings
-release all of the maps when the game comes out, and not over a large period of time.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What Higurashi said.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

> More points for pilots.
> SLIGHTLY nerfed Abakan.
> Improved T-88.
> Reduced VADS damage, or make it overheat faster.
> Fix the hit detection, holy shit pussy fuck.
> Make shotgun pellets do more damage at close range.
> Why the M16A2 instead of the A4? Goddamnit, I want my rails.

Make the hit detection actually work for anything.

StormEye

StormEye

Dynamic ping hit boxes. Thats basically all I need for the game to be even more awesome than now.

Everything else is just player dependent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum