+3
Symbolic
DRGN LRD 1213
ALargeEffinFry
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I bought this the other day, only had chance to do solo a few times and with my friend once. But I got the Easter egg done for achievement, and all other achievements. Im sure recon (retired muffbuster here) would be in, so I need at least 2 people, but maybe three if he isn't on.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm in. Everytime I try and invite ya you just ignore me though Dark =op

I've only made it to rounf 13 with randoms. Would love to do the easter egg, or at the very least help kill george!!!

I'll be on around 7:0o, or 8:00 pm EST tonight.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Man Dark AND DL- I havent played with either of you guys in awhile. Damn you and your COD! I love playing with you guys but since BC2 cooled off its been tough to get in games with you guys. Especially as I didnt play homefront.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea my main 2 games are Homefront and Black Ops at the moment. BC2 just got stale for me. If the Call of the Dead game falls through and your on tonight I can roll some BC2 if your on.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Maybe ill pick up BlOps again just for zombies. I did enjoy that mode, it was a blast.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea THats pretty much what I play when I play Black Ops is zobies. I also like the wager matches. Sharpshooter is fun because your gun randomly changes so you never know what your going to get. Its just a blast to play I think.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I'll be online late on Saturday or on Sunday to play, but not today. Also, I don't know the map very well at all, because I haven't played it much. Sad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know it that well either Kitsune. Last night I played with some randoms and some guy kept telling me to come to the bottom of the lighthouse, but I kept ending up somewhere else entirely. I still have alot of fun on that mao though!

Kitsune

Kitsune

Yeah, Call of the Dead seems put together really well.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha sorry DL, I haven't even been in possession of my BLOPS until just the other day, I was letting a friend borrow it. But ya, if it all goes through, I will invite you whenever you are on.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm just messing with you man! I have to ignore people sometimes as well. Sometimes I get on and get 3 or 4 party invites and I can't respond to everybody.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha ya I know. I don't know any good strategies with multiple people, but I have a good solo one. Got to round 27 until I got cornered and I was screwed.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Does your solo strat involves kiting zombies at the bottom of the lighthouse? THats where I try to go by myself.

As far as playing with others I always play with randoms on that map so far so I don;t have a good star either. I just try to stay away from them, and kite below the lighthouse, or I will stay up by where you turn the power on and either use the zipline, or flinger when I start to get overrun.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:If the Call of the Dead game falls through and your on tonight I can roll some BC2 if your on.

ill be on too, most probably playing HF. ill be up for BC2 if COD doesnt happen Smile

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya, I run circles in the area where you buy AK74u and if I piss of George, I just run into the water. But maybe all just camping at top of the light house.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Been holding off on Homefront the last few days waiting for the new maps to hit the street next week, then I'll be burning it up again on HF.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea by the 74u. In 2 players you can have one person there, and another up above that by the slieght of hand, and sickle.

I tried to get some randies to camp at the top of the lighthouse, and then use the zipline as an escape route but they sucked. We can try it tonight though!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

nice, im not sure ill get the map pack until the 15th (last exam) so i can focus on revising Smile

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Alright sounds good.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I hear that the upgraded V11 when shot at an ally makes their gun a one hit kill weapon for a period of time. Supposeddly this and the scavanger is a godly combo.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Never heard of that. Sounds sketchy. But the upgraded scavenger is awesome. It just makes zombies disappear.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I just did some research and when you shoot an ally with the upgraded V11 that player sees a red mist, and zombies will ignore him for about 15 seconds, and during this time the ally had instant kill capability. So yes I can see this combined with the scavanger being a pretty deadly combo.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Damn nice. That's pretty legit. But I love the scavenger. Although you NEED phd flopper if you want to use it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Something to keep in mind if one of us gets the scavanger to try and get the V11 as well. I have yet to see the V11, and I have only had the scavanger once for about 5 seconds before some randie got me killed. =o/

Twitchy

Twitchy

I'd be down to play for sure, except I don't have a working mic at the moment.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

A mic in zombies is preferable but whatevs. I am always willing to show some love to the no micers. Just don;t be mad if we are doing something u don't like since you can't tell us =op

Twitchy

Twitchy

I don't care really, I play zombies to have fun.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea zombies is all about the fun. Unless you lead your rape train right into me. Then get all rage face and shit! HAHA

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wah i dont want to spend $15 bucks
fking cod prices

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum