Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else not spending much time on Game Faqs?

+4
Chewy
Epyk MD
BmmFlash
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Typically I would check the board at game fags at least once every hour but often much more than that while at work. Now I think I looked twice today period. Anyone else not really go there now that AwesomeSauce gave us a new home?

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Same, actually, I go to help people, but my main posting is here now.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

If your anything like me, too much. I cant stand 10 seconds of no posting, I get too bored.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i usualy check it 1 or twice a day now X_X

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

lol. And I like how their all looking for us... Its entertaining. And that board has turned into something like CoD; its all questions and asking for your favorite loadout. No bitching about a game, or talking about a party from that night untill you get moded.

Chewy

Chewy

I haven't been posting there too much since my main account has a 30 day ban and the one I made at gamespot(if I log onto gamefaqs with it I get auto-banned) has negative karma.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

yup...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I feel like the place has died.

D

I still go out of habit, I just don't post as much unless it's to help someone, or if I see any of the usual suspects.

And to answer fan mail lol.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

it HAS dies. Its almost sad... Anyone else not spending much time on Game Faqs? Icon_sad

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I still go, just not as much as I normally do. I mean, sorry to burst your bubble guys, but BC2 wasn't my only board!!

D

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:I still go, just not as much as I normally do. I mean, sorry to burst your bubble guys, but BC2 wasn't my only board!!

Same. I'll always go to Gamefaqs, I go a few boards there and it's always gonna be my one stop shop for video game related stuff, but I like this board, it's like CE just not all creepy and ****.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I still post on the Dragon Age and Mass Effect boards there. I occupationally troll the MW2 boards, and kinda lurk the history board there. Though most of my time on the history board is me raging at 13 year olds who I would fail if they were in my class for their dumb nationalist opinions.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Heh, I enjoy going to the Star Wars board and just going on and on about Star Trek and how superior it is to Star Wars(I hate both series, so don't get mad)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum