We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darksiders 2!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darksiders 2! Empty Darksiders 2! 2011-06-05, 13:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I really liked the first one so I'm looking forward to this. Very evil-comic book-zelda, although I thought it was a much better game than the last 2 Zelda games I played.

It had some technical issues though, the 360 version had horrible screan-tear and framerate issues, so bad I returned it for the (slightly better) PS3 version. Hopefully they have some better programmers working on this one.

2Darksiders 2! Empty Re: Darksiders 2! 2011-06-05, 14:16

Twitchy

Twitchy

First one was alright, but I got kinda bored of it. I might pick this one up if I have some spare cash. Any release date announced?

EDIT: Just watched the trailer, and it looks better than the first one. But by the looks of it, we may be expecting Darksiders 3 and 4...

3Darksiders 2! Empty Re: Darksiders 2! 2011-06-05, 15:37

Symbolic

Symbolic

Oh geez this will be a first day buy for me. Darksiders was one of my favorite adventure game this gen. Probably will pick it up for PS3 though, as I had some pop in and screen tearing with the 1st on my 360.

4Darksiders 2! Empty Re: Darksiders 2! 2011-06-05, 15:45

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I liked Darksiders, I just never finished it, I waiting to see how 2 goes before I shell money out to get it.

5Darksiders 2! Empty Re: Darksiders 2! 2011-06-05, 16:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Symbolic wrote:Oh geez this will be a first day buy for me. Darksiders was one of my favorite adventure game this gen. Probably will pick it up for PS3 though, as I had some pop in and screen tearing with the 1st on my 360.

Yeah, the 360 version was pretty rough, nearly un-playable for me (but I'm sensitive to frame rate and tear). The PS3 version was better, but not by much. Thankfully they let me exchange the 360 version for the PS3 one, even though I bought it new and opened it.

Hopefully both versions are programmed better this time so I can get it on 360.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum