Ron Swanson
Shaymojack
Kitsune
Ars Diaboli
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53571/gears-of-war-3-horde-mode-20-e3-gameplay-demo/?quality=hd

Check it out guys. Bosses, base construction, weapon buying, switching, special weapons, etc. Awesome shit.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I'm VERY excited for this game now! They did a lot more to Horde than I thought they would. Well, at least Gears comes out, then BF3, then Skyrim...the exact order I was kind of planning to buy them in. Very Happy

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Definitely going to be the best in the series.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love the series but I have never played it online before Sad . I've always heard Horde was sweet, but I never got a chance to try it.

grader

grader

Cant wait for this game,the best co op fun in gaming.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It's just damn fun.

Maybe you need to get to play with some friends Terry. Hell, I had fun just playing with randoms, and the new Horde Mode is sure to kick ass. I won't even have enough time to play all the games I want <_<

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Didn't they confirm Brumaks to be in Horde as well?

I know nothing else about Horde 2.0, but if the Brumak news is true, I am a happy camper

Kitsune

Kitsune

MR. T wrote:I love the series but I have never played it online before Sad ..

You weren't missing much multiplayer-wise, lol. It was extreme host-advantage (makes CoD's look non-existant), shotgun whoring, and lag attacks. This one is supposed to have dedicated servers (I think), so it'll probably be much better.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

When to the servers worked during the beta, it was great, otherwise I've enjoyed the MP on gears, it just really isn't new guy friendly

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thhe MP for me on Gears 2 was mostly Horde mode at first. I did end up playing some of the other modes but I played Horde a TON with another friend of mine. Terry I still have my copy and have played a few games of Horde with MIlls, and Tex. I think we are playing it tonight as well. You can find Gears 2 pretty cheap and I am always willing to play Horde if anyone wants to hit me up.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

GoW2 was purely for co-op and campaign for me. i love the story and i love the style, but its just not the MP experience im looking for. i played the bejesus out of the story mode and Horde is fun as hell co-op (hellbeast surfing FTW!).

its a fun game and i understand why people enjoy it, but its not my cup of tea MP wise.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I might take you up on that one day, I don;t have much horde time in, all my MP was the competitive side. Had a blast with though

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, i dont have GoW2 anymore, but since GoW3 is coming out i might be able to get a sweet deal on pre-owned. in which case im so up for co-op on insane (i played through with a friend a while back and had so much fun)

i remember loving the hell out of the longshot, lancer and boltok pistol. if i had those 3 guns i was in heaven Razz

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dragon, I own it. Hit me up sometime

Khfan60

Khfan60

I have Gears 2 aswell.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Finally watched that video, and wow....damn. Awesome shit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: