We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD Empty So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD 2011-06-12, 02:07

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Anybody have any tips, or anything at all to help me win? I love the game, its just not fun when you go 2 and 23 though.

2So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD Empty Re: So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD 2011-06-12, 03:42

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

2 and 23? I dunno man, try camping. Douchy, I know, but you gotta start somewhere.

3So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD Empty Re: So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD 2011-06-12, 13:46

Zillah

Zillah

Find OP weapons, camp with them until you get better at the game, I'd suggest.

4So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD Empty Re: So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD 2011-06-12, 17:46

SirAaron7

SirAaron7

Yeah, I'd suggest camping, as well. Although it sounds Machiavellian, the end does justify the means, for now.

5So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD Empty Re: So, I suck at Crysis 2 XD 2011-06-21, 01:18

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hmmm. I don't know man. I just picked it up today so I'm only a rank 8, but I've only had one game where I went negative.

Play like me, run around everywhere and shoot everyone... that's what I do. Oh! and blow people up with grenades that's fun to. Bashing people with your gun is fun too. Me and 3 other dudes all got jammed in a room together and I bashed the shit out of all 3! Good times!

Do you know how the armor/stealth stuff works? I haven't figured it out yet... I was rank 3 before I even knew how to do them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum