New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey guys looking for some input

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ive only had my blog up a little under 2 weeks, and I seem to be getting alot of readers. Actually getting traffic from Google already which kicks ass. Im looking for some input from gamers. Any input will do. If it sucks, tell me lol. I really wanna make this a good site, and am looking to see if Im on the right path.

http://www.gamingreviewsandmore.com/

Much obliged Smile

Zillah

Zillah

I know youre probably wanting some criticism here, but I really dont have any.

I read your infamous 2 review, and it seems to be pretty well written. I'd say just keep it up and the hits will probably keep on growing.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Zillah wrote:I know youre probably wanting some criticism here, but I really dont have any.

I read your infamous 2 review, and it seems to be pretty well written. I'd say just keep it up and the hits will probably keep on growing.

haha yea Im pulling an Epyk lol. Thanks though man, I appreciate it. Im not the best writer in the world, but Im working on improving it. My fiance was a Journalism major so she does my proof reading!

Ante

Ante

The only thing I can criticize is your hyphen use. There should be a space before and after.

Title - Subject.

Actually, to be really nitpicky, it should probably be a colon instead of a hyphen, in which case "Title: Subject" would work.

TL;DR, your blog is good.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Thanks Ante. Now that you mention it, I see what your saying. Thank god its easy to edit on Wordpress.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'll check it out when I get the chance.

Ante

Ante

Symbolic wrote:Thanks Ante. Now that you mention it, I see what your saying. Thank god its easy to edit on Wordpress.

A grammar nazi's work is never done. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum