Ante
Cardboard Fox
Khfan60
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

Hehe, that rhymes.

Anyway, I just finished my first playthrough not too long ago and now I can't decide what to do.

1. Start a new game.(Infiltrator)

2. Go buy a point card and download all of the add-ons and do them all on my current character. How much are all the add-ons put together and are they worth it?

Suggestions?

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Get some add-ons. Lair of the Shadow Broker, Stolen Memory, Arrival and the Firepower Pack are what I'd recommend. That's about 2100 points altogether. If you don't have Cerberus Network, get that as well.

Edit: I forrgot to mentionOverlord, that's worth buying as well.

Ante

Ante

All the DLC is worth it IMO. Especially if you get it all at once and haven't played any of it before. It almost doubles the length of the game.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Add-ons it is.

I have 440 points on my account now and i'll buy a 1600 card so i'll have a total of 2040 points. Would that be enough for all of them?

Symbolic

Symbolic

Lair of the Shadow Broker is great just for the story. I love the lore of the series, and that DLC answers a ton of questions.

Ante

Ante

Symbolic wrote:Lair of the Shadow Broker is great just for the story. I love the lore of the series, and that DLC answers a ton of questions.

How about the eye candy when
Spoiler:

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Ante wrote:
Symbolic wrote:Lair of the Shadow Broker is great just for the story. I love the lore of the series, and that DLC answers a ton of questions.

How about the eye candy when
Spoiler:

Yes!! That was awesome!

Anyway, get the DLC. Start a new game after that.

Grey

Grey

I liked Overlord. Really hit me. All of the DLC is worth it, except for the Cerberus Network. I just want the CN in the 3rd one to not give us free stuff, bu give us half off to all the DLC.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Agreed. That shi* was impressive.

Khfan60

Khfan60

So far I bought the Shadow Broker one. I beat it in about 2 hours. Not bad, not bad at all.

Too bad that
Spoiler:

I have enough points left to get 2 of the ones that cost 560. Which of them are the best?(aren't there like... 3?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum