Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost my wallet at the mall. Along with everything in it.

+6
sheep
Metalzoic
Shaymojack
Ante
Zillah
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Although the bank I go to had an office across the street. So I rode over there and canceled my debit cards and stuff.

But I lost everything in it.

My I.D.(which means no M games or R rated movies for a while), my one year fishing license that I got to use once(55 bucks down the tube), my library card, a few gift cards, and my debit card. Which I cancelled almost immediatly.

But now I basically have no id to withdraw money if I need it, and I can't do anything till my new Debit Cards get here and crap.

Zillah

Zillah

Theres actually a good chance somebody will turn it in or something.

I would call the mall tomorrow asking if anybody had turned a wallet in with your name on it.

that sucks though. I lost my wallet on a train in london last year with $100 worth of currency and my passport and my drivers permit. Mad

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Luckily i had no money in it or anything. But still, I don't have an ID anymore, and that fishing license is a huge loss as well.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah, well just hope some samaritan finds it and not a bum.

Ante

Ante

As much as we like to think the world is an evil place, most people are good natured at heart, even if only to avoid a guilty conscience. Like Zilla said, check with mall security tomorrow/in a couple days and someone will probably have turned it in.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I lost a wallet at a concert a year and a half ago. Well, I didn't lose it, more like somehow totally forgot it and left it on the merch table. Luckily there was only $5 left in it, and since I was only 14 or 15 when I lost it I didn't have anything else worth anything inside it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Which mall?
If I find it at least your'll get back your wallet...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Just a mall near me in Santa Clarita.

sheep

sheep

Aww, that sucks Soap. Definitely check back at the mall and the last place you remember using it.

My friend lost hers once and it had hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards in it. Poor girl.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:My friend lost hers once and it had hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards in it. Poor girl.

Does she need to be consoled?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

WOW.

I just called...and surprisingly it was turned in.

THANK GOD!!

Of course I already canceled my Debit cards lol. But I guess it was better to be safe then sorry.

sheep

sheep

Yay for Soap!!!!

Metal.. Actually... Could you come seduce her? She could use the ego boost. I'm tired of seeing her settle for guys she's waaay too good for.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:Yay for Soap!!!!

Metal.. Actually... Could you come seduce her? She could use the ego boost. I'm tired of seeing her settle for guys she's waaay too good for.

That's my specialty.
She needs an ego boost? Did she recently come out of a difficult breakup? If so that's fairly normal.

sheep

sheep

Noo. She's stuck on this hideous loser! I still haven't met him, but he sounds and looks like a doucher. He has no idea how to have a relationship. Come shmoooze her and show her how special she is Metal. I'd do it, but I don't have a penis.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How did this topic go from me losing my wallet, to finding my wallet, to Metal wanting to seduce a chick, then to Sheep talking bout Penis?

sheep

sheep

Well, it is your thread, so it somehow had to get around to penis didn't it?

Now, how shall we move it on to Frostybread love?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I honestly would if you guys were closer.
I know this makes me an asshole and I'll go to hell for it, but I've always gotten a perverse joy out of stealing guys girlfriends.

Although if he's a hideous loser that kind of takes the challenge out of it.

What's her name? (if you don't mind saying)

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It would have eventually Sheep. I would have worked out a plan to get it mentioned eventually, but you beat me to the punch.

And Metal...lolz.

sheep

sheep

Omg Metal hahahahahahaha!! But I can totally understand that. And I don't know if he's really a Loser, he does have a good job and college education, he's just idiotic when it comes to girls I think. But I stand by hideous.

I shall not post her name on the forum though, gotta let her have some privacy/dignity. Although.. I might Pm you her GT buwahahHahah

Soap, I thought I'd give you a helping hand with that.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

sheep wrote:

Soap, I thought I'd give you a helping hand with that.

Ooh, Awesome.... Razz

Retired Muffbuster

Retired Muffbuster

sheep wrote:Noo. She's stuck on this hideous loser! I still haven't met him, but he sounds and looks like a doucher. He has no idea how to have a relationship. Come shmoooze her and show her how special she is Metal. I'd do it, but I don't have a penis.

Who says you have to have a penis to be able to do that kind of stuff for her!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I like where muffbuster is going with this.

Its a brilliant idea, why didn't I think of it!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

at worst i think someone will swipe the gift cards and cash, either leave it for someone else to turn it in, or turn it in themselves

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

my buddy was scootin down the street and his wallet with hundreds of dollars fell out. he got home freaked out and went back down the same way he did and some guy that looked less fortunate was waiting for him lol.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thats awesome that guy waited for him though. Most people in his position would have just taken it,

chunckylover53

Dropped da Soap wrote:WOW.

I just called...and surprisingly it was turned in.

THANK GOD!!

Of course I already canceled my Debit cards lol. But I guess it was better to be safe then sorry.
That's good to hear i'd hate to lose my wallet especially in this broke ass city.

sheep wrote:Noo. She's stuck on this hideous loser! I still haven't met him, but he sounds and looks like a doucher. He has no idea how to have a relationship. Come shmoooze her and show her how special she is Metal. I'd do it, but I don't have a penis.

If you haven't met him or talked to him how can you really know him? O.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum