Epyk MD
The Adli Corporation
menacinglemon
Erkeric
Razzle Snazzle
Zillah
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minecraft construction topic. Empty Minecraft construction topic. 2011-06-21, 00:28

Zillah

Zillah

Lets just use this topic to discuss what we're constructing instead of posting in 4 or 5 different topics about it.

Grey, they space needle foundation is looking pretty solid.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Zillah wrote:Lets just use this topic to discuss what we're constructing instead of posting in 4 or 5 different topics about it.

Grey, they space needle foundation is looking pretty solid.

Sounds good to me Very Happy
Im currently working on expanding my crypt and making my house taller
That will be all
-XBlxSNAZZLEZ

P.S. I scared the crap out of PrivateGrey xD

Zillah

Zillah

thanks for the dei snazzlez. right now im stuck in a mine cart, rubberbanding through the floor, and I cant get out,

Erkeric

Erkeric

Im in the process of building a giant tree, a solid wood block by planting a bunch of trees near eachother and removing leaves, a large underground tree farm and a tunnel halfway across the map...

Zillah

Zillah

halfway across the map, like the entire map?

Erkeric

Erkeric

Well...not half the map I guess but pretty close to it. Its from my basement down to stalingrad then west to almost the edge of the map.

Zillah

Zillah

ill have to come check that out. snazzlez has some seriously fuckin massive mines that ive been stumbling upon.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I plan on building around my magic pond lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im just building on top of my tiny basement house XD
i need to find glass or sand thoug, as my windows are empty atm.

oh and i also fell down a hole (then got very lost) and found sheet layers of obsidian, if someone has a diamond pick we could get a nether portal up maybe Smile

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Zillah wrote:ill have to come check that out. snazzlez has some seriously fuckin massive mines that ive been stumbling upon.

Dey ain't FUCKIN massive the FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i think i fell down snazzles mine then... i got very lost very quickly Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Id like to start a rail stystem over SeC if anyone has any spare rails for me to use can you throw them in CSB?

Zillah

Zillah

Epyk wrote:Id like to start a rail stystem over SeC if anyone has any spare rails for me to use can you throw them in CSB?

I have about 100 rails. ill drop them off in your cool supplies bro place.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Thanks zillah.
ill try and get all off the new area covered.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i finished greys gravel path, and joined it up to lemons house, my house and the supply building Smile

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I (with shoveling help from Zillah and shovels from duck) am starting a big project just outside of the south gate. I have made the staircase into it so far. Right now one sign says mine, just ignore it. I am making something even awesomer.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

turned the gravel path into a white wool/gravel checkerboard Smile

Grey

Grey

BTW Frog. We need to be on at the same time one of these days. Just cause.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i added an epic chest to the CSB store Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im on now grey Smile

Zillah

Zillah

server down... im building a pyramid though.

Grey

Grey

Le Frog wrote:im on now grey Smile

Yet I am not. I won't be on till tomorrow night.

Zillah

Zillah

I suggest we build some kind of aquaduct

Grey

Grey

That'll be cool. Run one along our walls.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

indeed. we certainly have enough buckets Razz

Admin

Admin

>.>

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

lol.

i found a lava pool in my mine, so if any of you guys want lava buckets ill show you the way Smile

infadel117

infadel117

the coolest thing ive made is a toilet and a mountain of lava from 3 buckets. i feel like such a noob.

P.S. how do i forward the ports on my router to play online

Kitsune

Kitsune

You only need to port forward if you're making a server. Otherwise, just type in the IP of the server you want to join, and press Enter (or click the appropriate button, whichever works)

infadel117

infadel117

oh ok thank you

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I really want to troll you guys and say something like.

I don't build goofy fake things online I have a real life.

But first I'm not that cool in real life

And with all the Minecraft talk I watched a few vids of it and it looks pretty damn fun. Trying hard to resist buying this and finding yet another time sink in my life.

Synicle Jester

Synicle Jester

Grgn don;t bother i say if anything try the demo out or just wait till it floats on XBLA like it's supposed to here soon. Or wait for From Dust to come out that looks like a pretty amazing game. Then again Deus EX:HR is next month so :-/

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I watched a few vids of it and it looks pretty damn fun. Trying hard to resist buying this and finding yet another time sink in my life.

yeah. i showed this to a friend and he said the graphics were crap and it looks shit.

i let him make a tunnel through dirt and do some basic crafting and now he loves it lol!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I was watching someone startup and it was pretty cool watching him collect a few things then start mining and buiding his little fort. Looks pretty fun.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yup. epically fun.

my friend hosts a server on his laptop that we play on.
we are both OP'd so it usually degenerates into us finding the biggest thing we can and packing it with TNT Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

OP'ed?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

OP = operator.

basically its an admin, you get all sorts of cool shit like teleporting yourself and people to each other, spawning items and blocks, changing the time etc.

OP'd = when the server admin makes you an operator.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

DL you can try it with my alt account. And you can play from browser at minecraft.net

Its eypk (y and p are switched)
rueit (password)

Server is mc.imdeity.com

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So I got to minecraft.net and what? Just enter in your account and I play in the browser? I'll try it out tonight or tommorow morning. Thanks Epyk.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i have an old ass laptop and an old ass pc. my metalzoic of computers cant run minecraft, i think

*thats for bashing the zombies metal* Twisted Evil

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Yep, a few people use it from time to time so im not too sure where exsactly you'll end up when you log in.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Nice. Is there a way to tell where I am at and where I need to go to get to this SeC town?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ill move him into the CSB now.
most likley its already in SeC town.

But SeC town is pretty big.

Zillah

Zillah

Le Frog wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I watched a few vids of it and it looks pretty damn fun. Trying hard to resist buying this and finding yet another time sink in my life.

yeah. i showed this to a friend and he said the graphics were crap and it looks shit.

i let him make a tunnel through dirt and do some basic crafting and now he loves it lol!

me too. at first, my friends were like "an 8 bit 3D game? wtf!"

But once you realize that if it was any other way the game would suck... it starts to make more sense.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I gre up on Atari and NES so its just old school to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum