New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

for anyone who was doing horde at 6:30

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

less than half an hor to get in. i think only sym might see this and kitsune but be ready

Symbolic

Symbolic

Sorry guys just went to post this real quick- Kinda having a family emergency atm. I wont be home for a few hours. Sorry Sad At least Kitsune can play now. I will be able to play tomorrow if anyone still wants to.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

nobody showed up.... not one person....

you people really suck with schedules....

Symbolic

Symbolic

nobody showed? wth? i wonder why.....

I was stuck in the hospital all day..........

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What happened there Sym?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

dl and zombee prolly needed their old man sleep. now im curious as to what happened to you sym

Symbolic

Symbolic

My 3 month old niece woke up with a 103 degree fever. We almost lost her yesterday. It was pretty scary. I just got back from the hospital this morning, and shes doing MUCH better.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

thats good it turned out ok.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yea they had to take some rather extreme actions to get her body temp down. Apparently they had to put her in a tub of ice! I thought that sounded a bit cruel, but if its gonna save her life, gotta do what you gotta do.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

oh yea the tub of ice. i want to know how awake she felt after that

Symbolic

Symbolic

1fnbighen wrote:oh yea the tub of ice. i want to know how awake she felt after that

Well considering shes only 3 months old, probably didnt know what the hell was going on. Just " COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

oh 3 months? thats scary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum