+3
DRGN LRD 1213
ALargeEffinFry
1fnbighen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

you getting this? i probably will becuase the zombies actually looks pretty cool. and the cliffside remake is nice.

edit: ps i didnt know that effinfry= darkhorizon until 2 mins ago

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I have it. I just got to round 26 and we did the Easter egg.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

is it a good deal?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What! You wouldn;t get Call of the Dead but your getting the new one! =op

You chicken fucker! HAHA Let me know if you get it and then I imagine I would in the next couple weeks.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i wanted to get it yesterday but my dad didnt pick me up :/. ill prolly walk over to a store and get one today

and have you seen this map dl? nothing annoying whatsoever

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've seen bits and pieces. Call of the Dead is not annoying either. Lots o places to move around in on Call of the Dead.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

and a person that you cant kill using conventional weapons...

a 115 gun that isnt a clearing room weapon

and hazy backround that appears after 20ft of view

not my type of map. the new one look better to me

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I don't have the new one yet, just got map pack 2 about 2 weeks ago and haven't even played zombies on it yet.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll give you the snowy backround sucks sometimes, but its really not that bad. George really isn;t a problem once you understand how he works and moves. And he can be killed. I think it fits the style of play that I think we both like. You just suck!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Well I imagine if you get the new map I'll get it so we can bash some zombs.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I still need to get the new map packs just don't know if I want to.

Double XP weekend BTW

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

The new "power weapon" is the worst of all the maps, but probably the most hilarious gun of all time.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ill get a card today. i still like the monkeys and boss round zombs.

i know you can kill romero...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Your just scurd of George Tall. I know you are....

Whats the power weapon?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

its a shrink ray that make the zombies one foot tall and cartoony, once you run into them they get kciked and go flying

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Thats freaking awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

There isnt really boss zombies. Every round, either a napalm zombie or a shrieker zombie will spawn. Napalm takes a lot of bullets and explodes with a pretty big blast radius and leaves fire on the ground that hurts you and other zombies. Shriekers will run at you and scream and make it hard to see for a little bit, and when you kill him, zombies near him will be stunned for a few seconds.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

if anybody wants to play zombies i have all the maps! and im more than happy to play with decent people lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ok so I just watched a vid and there was a carpenter drop on the ground and some monkey ran up and grabbed it... the guy killed the monkey and this time it was ammo. so do the mokeys change your drops for you?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ALargeEffinFry wrote:There isnt really boss zombies. Every round, either a napalm zombie or a shrieker zombie will spawn. Napalm takes a lot of bullets and explodes with a pretty big blast radius and leaves fire on the ground that hurts you and other zombies. Shriekers will run at you and scream and make it hard to see for a little bit, and when you kill him, zombies near him will be stunned for a few seconds.

and when you kill them you get 500 points, same with the powerup snatching monkies.

and i really like how the powerup snatching monkies change the drop and can drop a perk bottle. so they actually help you more than hurt

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya the monkeys are helpful, but sometimes it sucks if they get away with the perk. And the perk bottle is really rare i think. I have never even seen it in the rotation of drops, although we usually kill it when it gets to max ammo so it may be after that.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ya dark it appears for about 1/3 of the time right after max ammo

ok i got a card and will prolly be downloading now

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im downloading the map pack now, so if you guys are on later today/tonight i'd be down for some zombies.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

be happy to play with you. this map is hard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum