We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst effin week/day ever.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst effin week/day ever. Empty Worst effin week/day ever. 2010-09-19, 19:41

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

I got hit by a fucking car last monday while riding my bike (got lucky wasnt hurt) my dog for some god damn reason seems to have a fucking bladder control problem and wants to go fucking outside every god damn minute. Wendsday I broke my toe while doing a roofing job. Friday I learnded that I was failing math with a 60. Through out the weekend it seemed as if everyone playing bc2 wanted to camp like fucking crazy, and to top it all off I havnt had any fucking "alone" time with my girlfriend for 3 weeks. Worst effin week/day ever. Icon_mad Worst effin week/day ever. Icon_mad Worst effin week/day ever. Icon_mad Worst effin week/day ever. Icon_mad

Fist off I cant remember what someone said about the limit for fucks (I would like to take a freebie cause this is my first rage lol >_>). Also to the mods sorry if I surpassed the cursing limit.

2Worst effin week/day ever. Empty Re: Worst effin week/day ever. 2010-09-19, 19:46

Erkeric

Erkeric

My dog has a bladder control problem too. Shell be laying on the floor for a while and when she gets up there will be a wet spot there.

Im sorry to hear you had a bad week. Maybe next week will be better?

3Worst effin week/day ever. Empty Re: Worst effin week/day ever. 2010-09-19, 19:55

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

eh hopefully and thanks and turned out I had some phone "alone" time with my girlfriend a little while ago so its already turning out not so bad lol.

4Worst effin week/day ever. Empty Re: Worst effin week/day ever. 2010-09-19, 20:30

The limit is 10 Fucks in one post lol and I'm glad your already starting to have a better week Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum