Zillah
Kitsune
Symbolic
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hye guys Empty Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:03

Symbolic

Symbolic

Just wanted to pop in say have a good holiday everyone. Eat plenty of meat and drink plenty of beer. Also dont get blown up!

2Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:06

Kitsune

Kitsune

Make sure that you have fun too! Very Happy I'm probably just going to be sitting at home alone all day on the 4th. :/

3Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:10

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dude at least go see the local fireworks show! Do you have those in middle of nowhere Washington? Serious question as I know you live in eastern Wash.

4Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:16

Kitsune

Kitsune

Lol, well, we do have a local fireworks show, but people are all over the small park/sidewalk. I used to watch it from outside of town, because you could still see the fireworks in the sky, but I didn't have to be near people. I'm in town now though, and there's all of the crazy children with lighting fireworks on the sidewalks and such. I might be able to see it from my window though.

I used to go to my friend's every 4th because my parents stopped celebrating/lighting fireworks years ago, due to the cost. But they aren't doing anything this year, so I have nowhere to go. Sad I might just play MineCraft and play with TNT or something and pretend it's fireworks though, so I have something to do. Very Happy

5Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:20

Zillah

Zillah

i just bought a boatload of fireworks and set some off today. i have a good story that ill post later Razz

6Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:31

Khfan60

Khfan60

A friend of mine always has a garage full of fireworks every 4th of July and I help set them off. Some fucker called the cops last year...

7Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 19:39

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Oh right. It's independence for you guys.

8Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 20:42

sheep

sheep

Kitty! You should go at least for a little while! Get used to them people demmit!

9Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 20:51

Kitsune

Kitsune

I went to the Youth Center yesterday with two of my friends; one of my friends is a co-owner to the place, so we could get in. The windows even made me nervous sheep, because they had no curtains. Sad We got to play pool and such; I got kinda used to it after about an hour or so. I might get used to other people someday, I think it will just take a long time.

10Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 20:54

Grey

Grey

Texasmace doesn't get to play with fireworks. They have been banned in Texas due to the dryness.

11Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 22:30

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya, the fireworks the country club and the Air Force base do every year has been cancelled and our 4th of July is now September 3rd. Pretty dumb. But I still might go chill with some friends.

And I don't think it's all of Texas, cause I'm pretty sure the Dallas area can still set them off since I saw lots a stands selling them. You can't even sell them in my area.

12Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 22:33

Grey

Grey

I tell you what. I would buy my fireworks online, send them to a different state, then ship them to Texas. I could get away with it cause I bought it for a different state, then shipped it (free of cost) to Texas.

13Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 22:44

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

But it's also illegal to set them off.

14Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-03, 23:24

sheep

sheep

Goodness Kitty! More practice!

I don't really like firewoks myself. They're noisey and smelly and I don't find them pretty enough to put up with. They set them off every year here over the lack. I think I've been... Once.

15Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-04, 05:39

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I had a few friends over Saturday night for a cookout and a few fireworks that one of them got for free. Tonight I'm going over to a friend's house for another cookout and then we are walking about 1/4 of a mile to the lake to get a good seat for the city's fireworks show over the lake.

16Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-04, 11:13

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Hye guys 2458268739

lol Very Happy

17Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-05, 17:00

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I didn't see any fireworks last night. There's a hardcore burn ban on so nobody can set them off besides the show at the lake, and basically the entire city was there so I didn't want to go. >_>

18Hye guys Empty Re: Hye guys 2011-07-05, 21:33

Elraptor

Elraptor

It rained off and on here in the midwest U.S. Perfect 4th of July weather, imo. Deters all the little bastards with bottle rockets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» The Lounge » Archives » Hye guys

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum