D
1fnbighen
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

menacing lemon saw this.

1st game

10042 points (and ace, duh the next highest was 5000)
50+ pins
went 89 kills 30 deaths
won the game by a 20 ticket margin after a comeback
got hatemail
saw gold star 9

2nd game
we lost by 23 some odd tickets
went 52 and 26
5300 points + ace pin
around 35 pins
got a 7 (!) man spraydown followed up by a quad spray

wish i had a capture card...

D

Good stuff dude.

I had a good snarky response but I won't say it because it's offensive, yet hilarious.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

you have my permission to go for it?

Zillah

Zillah

1fnbighen wrote:menacing lemon saw this.

1st game

10042 points (and ace, duh the next highest was 5000)
50+ pins
went 89 kills 30 deaths
won the game by a 20 ticket margin after a comeback
got hatemail
saw gold star 9

2nd game
we lost by 23 some odd tickets
went 52 and 26
5300 points + ace pin
around 35 pins
got a 7 (!) man spraydown followed up by a quad spray

rippin it broseph! what map was the 10,000 point game on?

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I know why he has such high scores....he was being the biggest medic whore I have ever seen

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

nelson bay both times

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

if my team wasnt so damn bad i wouldnt be doing it. they were dropping all around me.

quit complaining lemon you got a free win, shit bro

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i dont need wins I need no lag raaaaaaggeeeee modddddeeeeee nowasdD1

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

my team was grateful and i was one of three medics on my team compared to the 7 on the other

Khfan60

Khfan60

What did the hatemail say? 0.o

TexasMace

TexasMace

Don't forget, guys "no calling people out for in-game actions".

Crombie

Crombie

Nelson Bay Conquest! Yeah man that map is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, I always end up with fairly high scores on that bad boy. Not 10k scores (daaaammn) but high none the less.

Nice work... whore Smile

chunckylover53

menacinglemon wrote:I know why he has such high scores....he was being the biggest medic whore I have ever seen

Every medic is branded a whore.

Grats Tall the SAW is the best medic gun IMO i always mow down everybody when i use it.

I thought this was gonna be a topic about how you had back pain and your doc gave you oxycotton.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Khfan60 wrote:What did the hatemail say? 0.o

"you wanker"

D

1fnbighen wrote:you have my permission to go for it?

LOL I'll just tell a little story instead.

So me and a group of about 10 guys from work were playing Halo 3 back in the day. One of the guys was drunk and he got the most kills that match so he was talking mad ****.

It was a pretty lengthy drunken rant about how he owned everyone. After he finished it was dead silent in the lobby.

Then out of nowhere you hear someone say "Don't break your back sucking your own ****".

I've never heard so much laughter over XBL in my life.

So when I read your topic and you said your back hurt and mentioned that it was a bragging topic I immediately thought about this situation.

Zillah

Zillah

chunckylover53 wrote:
Every medic is branded a whore.

poor old gilly...

Khfan60

Khfan60

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
1fnbighen wrote:you have my permission to go for it?

LOL I'll just tell a little story instead.

So me and a group of about 10 guys from work were playing Halo 3 back in the day. One of the guys was drunk and he got the most kills that match so he was talking mad ****.

It was a pretty lengthy drunken rant about how he owned everyone. After he finished it was dead silent in the lobby.

Then out of nowhere you hear someone say "Don't break your back sucking your own ****".

I've never heard so much laughter over XBL in my life.

So when I read your topic and you said your back hurt and mentioned that it was a bragging topic I immediately thought about this situation.

That reminded me of this:

The Neverending Peter

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol dooms thats good XD

gil- i know right? just becasue you guys keep dying doesnt mean to hate on me for doing my job.

the only bad medic is one who revives a guy str8 into deaths multiple times (over 5 or 50%) i nly had maybe 3 of those out of both games.

ps the match before i was kicking ass on harvest day as an engie. had ace pin too but was only 3300 points

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wow im pretty sure my spm either went up by 2 or 5

grader

grader

So thats just Combat score not counting the gold star?

Zillah

Zillah

man when is khult going to upload some videos?

Kitsune

Kitsune

Nice Tall.

Just know this: When you record, you'll only have average games and/or bad luck for the most part, but as soon as you turn it off, you'll play well again. :p

Crombie

Crombie

xgraderx wrote:So thats just Combat score not counting the gold star?

Qu'est ce que fuck?!? 4199 AT mine kills?!? DAAAAMMMMN son

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

AT mines are nice but I feel naked without a rocket when I'm an engie.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Just "Sir" will do wrote:AT mines are nice but I feel naked without a rocket when I'm an engie.

whore Smile

real men toss at mines on top of tanks so they die

and yes grader the 10000 was w/out any of the pin score

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Who is this Tallness guy....... Sheesh. =op

Nice job main. Too bad I know you don;t defend flags =op

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

HEY

i had 8 defends yesterday.

but what can i say, i like rushing. and when i try to defend one base, my team loses the other 3. counterprodutive, i thinks

edit: 8 defends in one game too

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I'm messin little bro.

I typically have way more captures versus defends in COD. I can;t sit still must be runnin. It was fun last night though! I'll try and grab a points card today.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

YAY. hopefully we can hook up with honeybadger and lovin to get 4 guys goin

i alos played the multiplayer maps yesterday and most were good

silo is too longrange and campy for me

drive in is a really fun map
hanger 18 is alright but you kinda have to know the map layout

i didnt play hazard but cliffside was good times

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cliffside was good times! I really like WaW when I played. Wait for it though....................... I played it n the wii! HAHA I had a lot of fun though playing it with the zapper.

D

I started playing Conquest yesterday and I don't like it too much. No one defends flags they just capture then run to other ones.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Why you harshin on my tactics D! HAHA

I can't sit still so I have to go chash another flag and try and cap it. THough I will typically pick 2 points and go back and forth so I do some defending,

Not sure why I hit the italics button but enjoy.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

I THINK I MAY POST IN ALL KAPS. TRY TO IMAGINE ME SPEAKING IN A GERMAN ACCENT

TRUE, NO ONE DEFENDS ANYTHING IN CONQUEST ITS MORE OF A RING AROUND ZE ROSY THING. BUT ZE BLITZKREIG LIVES ON!

I PLAYED ON THE VII AS VELL! TBH I THOUGHT THE WII COMMUNITY WAS BETTER TO PALY WITH THAN THE XBOX COMMUNITY, LESS CAMPY TRYHARDEDS IN GENERAL. APPARENTLY THE GERMAN MP40 VAS ZE MAIN ISSUE VITH ZE GAME. I NEVER NOTICED SUCH A THING.

OUR HOUNDS VILL TEAR ZEM TO SHREDS!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No I think on the wiiI noticed a pretty well rounded selection of guns being used.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Very Happy hey WhO aM Very Happy i

Very Happy the OnlY thIng i hat Very Happy ed About the wii was its Friend cod Very Happy e System. i tried playing With one Friend Very Happy on there and it didnt work Very Happy i also Th Very Happy ought the war game m Very Happy ode Was The best mode out their on Very Happy any Fps shooter, and it Wasnt on the Very Happy wii. niether was Zombies... man
Mad

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

War was and is my favourite gametype...evar..no jokes all I played in WaW was war it was impossible to camp except when going for the point.

Kitsune

Kitsune

War was amazing. The best game type that ever existed.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

there is no reason not to bring it back. makes me hate the cod franchise even more than i already do.

if anyone invited me to play some waw war i would drop everything and play

Kitsune

Kitsune

I just loved the whole momentum aspect. It was like Domination from CoD met BC's Rush. I liked that playing defensively at the right times would make you win, but at other times make you lose, and it made the game exciting, because people were always focused on one central point.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i lovd the momentum sounds that just made you want to jump out with a mg and cut down 5 people, which wasnt an uncommon occurace.

and how sniping was fun. it seemed like in that game it took more skill to snipe, compared to mw 1+2

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Cliffside was good times! I really like WaW when I played. Wait for it though....................... I played it n the wii! HAHA I had a lot of fun though playing it with the zapper.
IMO WaW was the best CoD(been thinking of picking it up again)...probably have more time spent on that game than any other game played(Halo 2 might be up there close to it).

Kitsune

Kitsune

No offense Bama, but unless you're just going to pick it up for Zombies/Campaign, it wouldn't be worth it for multiplayer. It's just filled up with hackers/hacked lobbies and is completely unplayable. Sad

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

same with cod4

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

1st game

medic whored

2nd game

medic whored

my back hurts...  :) (brag topic) Health

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Kitsune wrote:No offense Bama, but unless you're just going to pick it up for Zombies/Campaign, it wouldn't be worth it for multiplayer. It's just filled up with hackers/hacked lobbies and is completely unplayable. Sad
That sucks, its been a really long time since I had played it so I had no idea it was like that now...thanks for letting me know that, guess I won't be getting it then.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

MEGA MAD wrote:

1st game

my back hurts...  :) (brag topic) Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster

2nd game

my back hurts...  :) (brag topic) 030711_rg_Tigerblood_01

my back hurts...  :) (brag topic) Jek-porkins-20071001033021125

fix'd

Ante

Ante

I want to hang this thread on my wall.

Zillah

Zillah

Im about to poop all over this brag topic... ready... ready....

Spoiler:

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

this was that chopper whore match wasnt it...

WHY YOU!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum