Ante
Kitsune
D
Zillah
DRGN LRD 1213
Khfan60
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1After Battlefield 3 is out... Empty After Battlefield 3 is out... 2011-07-06, 15:00

Khfan60

Khfan60

Is everyone just gonna stop playing BC2 all together? I think I might still pop it in from time to time. And of course if Battlefield 3 flops(It won't), i'll just stick with BC2.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've allready stopped playing BC2....

Zillah

Zillah

yeah i bet ill still play this game. Ive put more time into this game than any other, so i probably wont just abandon it (DL)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Man From day one of the demo till 2 or 3 monthes ago I played BC2 pretty much exclusivly, and put WAY to many freaking hours into it. 548 hours....... I'm just burnt out man.

D

Hit 50, got K/D above 1. I could stop BC2 at any time.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I stopped playing BC2 a long time ago.

Ante

Ante

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:Hit 50, got K/D above 1. I could stop BC2 at any time.

Go for 2! do it do it do it do it

D

2 might be a stretch.

My latest goal is to get all classes above 1. Maybe work on getting the SPM up and some plats or something.

Zillah

Zillah

Ante wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:Hit 50, got K/D above 1. I could stop BC2 at any time.

Go for 2! do it do it do it do it

thats going to be my goal for bf3.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'm happy to be starting BF3 on the same level as everyone else. I came into BC2 late and then stayed far behind all the people I play with. BF3 will allow me to learn Rush and Conquest the proper way.

I will still play BC2 though.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Probably not, but who knows? I imagine BF3 will keep me fixed for quite a long time.

Besides, I've played the fuck out of BC2, and I still am. I'm looking forward to a change of pace.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

BC2 is for noobs.....

=o)

chunckylover53

That depends.. Will BF3 be better than BC2? No one can know for sure yet.

Kitsune

Kitsune

chunckylover53 wrote:That depends.. Will BF3 be better than BC2? No one can know for sure yet.

I think that even if BF3 "isn't that good", it will still be better than BC2. It's kinda like when people were asking if the next CoD could be better than MW2...anything could be better than MW2 (I put BC2 up there with MW2 among the Top Most Rage Inducing Games)

Crombie

Crombie

I'll likely put BC2 away and stick with BF3 (if it's good) I usually only have 1 game going at a time until I get sick of it. I don't have enough time to invest in other games...

I think once I hit 50 I'll feel that BC2 is "complete" so I don't think I'll need to play it anymore.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

my goal for BF3 is to platinum the T88 before any other gun Very Happy

it kinda sucked in BC2 so im hoping its worth using, the sound it makes is just so SATISFYING!!!! i even play the BC2 campaign to use it Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

T88 in BC2 is a great gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i could never get the hang of it in 1 on 1's. as a support weapon it kicks so much ass, but in 1 v 1s i kept getting demolished Sad

Zillah

Zillah

I dont know, i love that gun. its a shame i have a policy of not using guns after i plat them.

It had really bad LMG recoil though, where the sights appears to be on target but actually the bullets are hitting a lot lower. I guess thats what burst firing is for

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:I dont know, i love that gun. its a shame i have a policy of not using guns after i plat them.

It had really bad LMG recoil though, where the sights appears to be on target but actually the bullets are hitting a lot lower. I guess thats what burst firing is for

After i am done platting the rest of the LMG's (need 400 kills on the MG36 and 900 on the MG3) i might just use the saw.. Because it kicks a lot of ass!

grader

grader

If BF3 is good I'll give up BC2.Ive played this game alot,Khult is the only guy I know who have played it more.I dont get many stars anymore,most everything I want to use is platinum,so Im looking forward to a fresh start.This time I wont be a BF noob and drag my ass in the beginning.

Ante

Ante

The T88 LMG was my second plat, and easily the most enjoyable one. I had so many multi-squad sprays with that thing. Ah, good times.

sheep

sheep

I'm with Texas. Even though I'll still be behind because I'm not a proleet shooter gamer person.

I don't know if I'll still play BC2 or not. It would be nice to get to level 50 and max out my medic class (eff you medic guns!). But I don't know if I'll have the patience for all that. So... maybe?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Unless BF3 kinda sucks I will probably stick with that for a long time. BC2 is my favorite online game ever so I'm sure it will find its way back into my xbox someday.

I had a "plat and drop" mentality before, but now that I've used all the guns, I know the ones I do and don't like. For exaple I don't like the T88 or the MG3 so I don't use them, but I'm close to 2xplatting the MG36 and AUG. I still only use SMGs I haven't platted, but thats because they are really balenced

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:T88 in BC2 is a great gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m. bison is you

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have a habit of not selling my games. And I up until a few months ago I constantly played BC1 a few times a week.

So I might keep playing BC2 when BF3 is out, every now and then atleast/

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah BC2 will probably get retired for quite a long time after BF3 comes out...I'm really liking what I've seen/heard of BF3 so far. It's shaping up to be the best shooter out there for me. Might pop in BC2 for "old times sake" if a bunch of you guys are playing it but other than that I can't see myself playing it too much when I have BF3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum