4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

If you're interested

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I enjoyed it, it's nice to learn everyone's back story. Or at least learn them one at a time.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I LOVE YOU!

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Yay, I'm loved.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh Great Back storys now i feel bad about using them as Zombie Bait!

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Lol, I play as Bill so....yeah.

Oh shit, I just got the urge to play L4D for the first time in over a year.

Is the second one any good? I might have to pick it up.

Shit, it's only $25 now, so I might as well.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Lol, we may have to do some L4D/L4D2 event planning.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Actually I'm getting on L4D if any one wants to play.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Too bad Dead rising 2 isnt Co-op would be 100 times better

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dead Rising 2 is co-op Frost.....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

OMG im so buying it then Very Happy

It is Frost.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Too bad Case Zero isnt i wanted to play that with my Sis instead she just watches as i slaughter the Undead Very Happy

I was also upset case zero wasn't co-op. But it is what it is.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

From reading it sounds like its only Online Co-op i was hoping for Offline Co-op

I hate how most games nowadays don't allow for four player offline coop.

Don't they understand that people like to play this kind of shit at parties?

The only reliable games for multiple people on one tv anymore are on the Wii.

Everybody else is just saying "FUCK YOU, YOU GOTTA PLAY ONLINE."

Okay, yeah. I'll tell my friends to go home and plug in the xboxes and we'll have more fun that way. Oh wait, they don't even own xboxes. Fucking bullshit.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I bloody know thats why i like Wii they understand that Parties revolve less around Pin the tail on the donkey and more on Video games nowadays

Not to mention you cant Play online with someone else from the same Console its just so BS

I remember back in the Day you had to invite people around if you wanted to play with them now with Online Microsoft and Sony are forcing you to tell them to stay Home

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=XTpHwtHJ_aY

Pin the tail on the donkey for the Wii.

LOL, zoic.

Figures. For every good game on the Wii, there are ten awful, stupid games that no one with half a brain would spend their money on.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I heard Wii was going to make a Game based on LARPing Rofl Very Happy

Its even funnier if you know what LARP stands for by definition the game would fail

LARPing is hilarious:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j_ekugPKqFw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j_ekugPKqFw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But lets all be honest who among us hasnt had at least 1 Lightsaber fight as children Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:But lets all be honest who among us hasnt had at least 1 Lightsaber fight as children Very Happy

My friend and I destroyed my family's pool-skimmer and pool vacuum by using them as swords.

Found out later that we actually put a hole in the lining.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

*Raises hand*
I haven't.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You must have had a Deprived Childhood

Seriously everyone has picked up a stick and made Lightsaber Sounds as a Kid and once 2 of you start doing that its only a matter of Time before one of you because Luke Skywalker and the other one Darth Somethingorrather

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

See that's just it though, I'm not a big Star Wars person. To me the movies were ok, I see and understand why people love them and that's fine. It just wasn't for me. A lot of my childhood was with my uncle in the basement (shut the fuck up now.) He showed me how to build a computer, mod video game consoles, and mod arcade cabinets. If any of my friends and I wanted to sword fight we'd use my practice martial art swords.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Frostbyrn wrote:Too bad Dead rising 2 isnt Co-op would be 100 times better

Didn't care much for either of the Dead Rising games. I miss the good old days of survival horror, when shit actually scared you. That's why I enjoy L4D. The first time I played it I was alone and in the dark. It brought me back to the days of playing Silent Hill 2, Fatal Frame 2, and Clock Tower. Granted I still play them once I forget everything in them.

I grew up on Star Wars. The first three movies were spectacular.

The ones that came out in the late nineties and early aughts were shit.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I may not be a fan of it but I do agree with you Cram. The last three were giant wastes of time and money.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You know me so well i cracked up laughing about the Uncle Basement thing which on further Inspection makes me a Horrible person Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Frostbyrn wrote:You know me so well i cracked up laughing about the Uncle Basement thing which on further Inspection makes me a Horrible person Very Happy

No it doesn't, I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor. Is it wrong to laugh at a movie where a woman eats her own aborted baby fetus?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum