the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BC2 is dead to me as of now.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BC2 is dead to me as of now. Empty BC2 is dead to me as of now. 2010-09-14, 23:56

I tried to play it, and it does nothing but make me angry. The hit detection is more fucked up than your teeth would be if a body builder took a sledgehammer to them. The scoring system makes me feel stressed out to the point that my chest begins to hurt because I'm constantly worrying that I'm not doing enough, because I can't really tell with the scoring system. Some guy does one fucking thing that means nothing, they get 400 points, I do a lot, get 200. I can't handle it; the rage it makes me endure and the stress is unbelievable. Yes, CoD and other games make me mad too, but it's not nearly for the same reason; it's because my teammates are stupid, but I can at least kill people and be good at the game while feeling like I make a difference as to whether or not we win.

In short, I have decided to turn in BC2 and get Halo: Reach ASAP, because I just can't handle BC2 any more.

No reason to sell such a good game. You'll want to play it sometime down the road, I'm sure.

Anyway, yeah. I've been taking a break, too. Got tired of it about a week or two ago, and I haven't played since.

I haven't played any videogames, in fact. Still just waiting on FO:NV, and the BC2 Vietnam expansion.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Halo: Reach is probably the least frustrating out of the three, especially with custom games.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dude Mod this into the Real Life Section

Also im getting sick of all the Shit happening in BC2 as well but im keeping it around to see if Vietnam might be different

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That sucks. Probably for the best I guess, because it seems like this game has been stressing you apart for months now.

I bought Halo Reach at midnight last night too. Sounds like a lot of us here are getting it so hopefully we'll all get our monies worth out of it. Very Happy

No, BC2 is a horrible game. The hit detection and scoring system make me both want to throw my controller through my TV and it stresses me out just as bad as MW2. C4ing and the knife haven't been fixed. It used be good, but the game is horrible now. Something I've learned; any new age type games with "2" in them will probably suck.

Yeah, at least I can goof around in Reach, and enjoy the campaign. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But Reach's Online judging Purely from the Beta is Shit

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

It's a beta. It's not supposed to be amazing.

I judged from the Beta, but then again, I'd figure because it's a Beta I may as well give it a second chance.

Yeah, you can't judge a game based on the beta.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have the opposite feelings. BC2 just keeps being more and more fun for me. I keep getting better and better at it.

I haven't even un-wrapped Halo Reach yet. I'll probably suck at it for awhile.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not Really the Beta Bored the Crap out of me i shouldnt judge it based on that but i did

Anyone im still getting the Game for its Single player and forge world

Also Halo has been ruined for me by games that give you more Realistic Health like BC2 i just cant be bothered Wasting an Entire Clip and a Rocket to kill someone anymore

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Frostbyrn wrote:Not Really the Beta Bored the Crap out of me
Also Halo has been ruined for me by games that give you more Realistic Health like BC2 i just cant be bothered Wasting an Entire Clip and a Rocket to kill someone anymore

Which is why you learn to aim for the head.

I liked the Beta...minus the fact that I would get one shotted with the magnum when I had full shields, shooting someone in the head 5 times with the magnum when they had none wouldn't kill them, armor lock lasted way too long, protected from sticky grenades, and the user could pop out, and melee you while still invincible. : /

Not to mention how powerful the Super Exploding Ass Rape Cannon of Death was.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But im like a Proper Soldier Center Mass is where its At

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dude! You sound pissed about Reach already and you don't even own it yet! Razz

Metalzoic wrote:Dude! You sound pissed about Reach already and you don't even own it yet! Razz

Lol, nah, just the Beta; I've heard they fixed it, and the Plasma "Ass Rape" Cannon has been nerfed a little bit. I'm in a really good mood now, because I got food. I think the reason why I rage so much is the fact that I let my blood sugar get way too low.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ok lets play a Game of Zombies Very Happy

Everyone is Invisible and Kills with 1 Bullet The Zombie runs at 300% Speed and has 50% Gravity Very Happy

Objective is to Stay alive Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

That's no bueno.

Lol.

Also, there needs to be an IQ test required for Xbox LIVE; just rage quit again, because EVERYBODY on my team was going negative except for me, and I got killed by a chopper, so I left. The score was something like 540-310, and I had all the kills except for 5. >: ( It makes me so angry. I just want to enjoy my game, just for once.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

An IQ test might prevent Retards from playing though o wait i see what your getting at Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I think consoles need a vote to kick player like PC games have.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thank god that would be helpful

Just go into the Scoreboard and then press Y or something then it brings up a prompt asking you to give a Reason and you need like 15 Votes to kick someone in a full server

xsilentshooterx wrote:I think consoles need a vote to kick player like PC games have.

Yes, yes, and YES!

Btw, just BARELY won a game, after turning it around at the end after going 30-9. We won by 2 kills. >_>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol why do we always End up on the League of Extraordinarily Retarded Gentlemen?

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

DrBob276 wrote:
xsilentshooterx wrote:I think consoles need a vote to kick player like PC games have.

Yes, yes, and YES!

Btw, just BARELY won a game, after turning it around at the end after going 30-9. We won by 2 kills. >_>

I hate it when the game is tied at 740-740, I'm about to get the last kill, and then one of my retard teammates dies. It has happened when I was shooting at someone, and I just needed one more bullet to kill him.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Funnier than when its Dead even and the LAst kill is by a Throwing Knife i was like /Facepalm

I think I need a break; it felt like my heart was going to give out a second a go from how angry I'm starting to get at my teammates; felt really dizzy and got a lot of chest pain. : /

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Tomahawks in Black Ops lol Very Happy

I can sense a Meme of Tomahawking People then doing the Tomahawk Dance

Lol, may be true.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know how to Type out the Sounds you make while doing it Very Happy

We need Eddie Thundercloud Very Happy

This is why I'm buying a single player game for my next game while I wait for Reach to lower in price.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Going to take ages for that to happen Reach is pretty popular

I know, I might just buy it full price who knows lol. But speaking of video games, you should help me choose which game I should buy! Please Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dead rising 2 Very Happy

I meant out of the ones on the topic I made Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know MW2 i guess they seem like your kind of people Very Happy

Go to the Promised land Young one Very Happy

I bought mw2 on Wednesday and I brought it back, it sucks so much cock it's not even funny!!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We need a new Kirby Game for the Wii!

Isn't there a kirby yarn game? idk but which one of these games is best, final fantasy XII, red dead redemption, assassins creed 2, or mass effect 2? Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

ME2 hands down

But Dragonage has more Replay ability than it IMO

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just remember she may be hot but Kelly will give you Scale Itch because she bangs Varrens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum