Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have had a tech emergency at work today!

+12
Honey Badger
Ron Swanson
Dropped Da Soap
Grey
Zillah
Ante
sheep
Duck
TexasMace
Bama Psycho
Rogue Jedi
DRGN LRD 1213
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Someone did not know how to plug a flash drive into their computer.

No. I am not kidding.

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

I know you aren't kidding. I do IT support for NASA. NASA Engineers can build rockets, but cant properly plug in a mouse or keyboard without some hand-holding.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

That does not surprise me, my last job was in the IT business and I've had people not know where to plug in a mouse, think their computer had crashed when it had just went into sleep mode, and numerous stupid things like that.

TexasMace

TexasMace

So sad

Duck

Duck

My brother was doing tech support for this one guy. His company gave him a laptop with the company website already on the bookmarks toolbar. Then he deleted it and did not know how to get back. My brother showed him google, and how to type websites in the address bar and he was like

*takes off sunglasses*

My GOD

So... how do you plug in a flash drive?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:So... how do you plug in a flash drive?

Mad

sheep

sheep

My computer has little pictures next to plugins that tell you what goes where.

I did have a problem when I got my new computer, no one told me that instead of the usual monitor plug in I would be using a different one that connects directly to the video card. Spaz attack I had.

But I know where my thumb drive goes!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I had someone bring me a mouse they bought to replace a broken mouse for home in to work one day,

It had the USB connections and they where freaking out because they thought they had to buy a new computer! haha

sheep

sheep

People scare me.

TexasMace

TexasMace

What scares me is they might vote *shudders*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Or worse..... Breed!!! HAHA

Ante

Ante

My buddy works at a bakery with free wi-fi. Some old lady came in the other day and ordered some food, then after receiving it said "I want my free weefee! Where's my weefee?" It took him quite a while to explain that you can't eat wi-fi.

sheep

sheep

Paranoia paranoia all the stupid people are breeding...

Zillah

Zillah

Ante wrote:My buddy works at a bakery with free wi-fi. Some old lady came in the other day and ordered some food, then after receiving it said "I want my free weefee! Where's my weefee?" It took him quite a while to explain that you can't eat wi-fi.

I have had a tech emergency at work today! Raw

Grey

Grey

Ante wrote:My buddy works at a bakery with free wi-fi. Some old lady came in the other day and ordered some food, then after receiving it said "I want my free weefee! Where's my weefee?" It took him quite a while to explain that you can't eat wi-fi.

Looks like grandma couldn't have her Wifi...
*takes off sunglasses*
and eat it too.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I could go on and on about stupid people at my work.
Not just people making really stupid computer and tech mistakes. But life problems, its amazing.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

What you guys are explaining are illustrated in the first 15 mins of Idiocracy. If you haven't seen it GO SEE IT

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

My grandma called me one day and asked if i could go to her house because the internet browser was messed up. The zoom was up all the way :l So i traveled 20 minutes to turn down the zoom.

Also my mom asks how to print shit constantly. Mad I showed you once learn how to already!

Grey

Grey

Honey Badger wrote:My grandma called me one day and asked if i could go to her house because the internet browser was messed up. The zoom was up all the way :l So i traveled 20 minutes to turn down the zoom.

Also my mom asks how to print shit constantly. Mad I showed you once learn how to already!

You should just throw up instructions that read "Highlight, right click, print, selection, ok".

Ante

Ante

What you typed:

Honey Badger wrote:My grandma called me one day and asked if i could go to her house because the internet browser was messed up. The zoom was up all the way :l So i traveled 20 minutes to turn down the zoom.

What I read:

Honey Badger wrote:Also my mom asks how to shit constantly. Mad I showed you once learn how to already!

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Ante wrote:What you typed:

What I read:

Honey Badger wrote:Also my mom asks how to shit constantly. Mad I showed you once learn how to already!

Hey That too!

Heebs

Heebs

Grey the Traitor wrote:

Looks like grandma couldn't have her Wifi...
*takes off sunglasses*
and eat it too.

XD

I before E

*takes off sunglasses*

except after C.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

DL you work in tech?

i didn't know we were brothers

there are two kinds of people in this world

those who know binary and those who don't

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

it puts the USB cable in the USB port or it gets the hose...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Le Frog wrote:it puts the USB cable in the USB port or it gets the hose...

You been talking to kookoo?

I had him trapped in a Hole for like 10 minutes and poured water on him everytime he refused to put the lotion on Very Happy

Also i love messing with the Technologically Stupid

Zooming in the Browser all the way Very Happy,Taping over the bottom of their Laser mouses and then painting the tape black Very Happy,Taking a picture of their Desktop and making it their Background then putting all their desktop files in a secret folder Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hahaha both parts of your post are awesome.

i always have a way out from your trap.
unless you line it with bedrock, in which case i may be a bit fucked Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum