Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FO:NV] Brought it to work with me today.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Feels good man.

Last edited by Agent Jay on 2010-10-25, 11:33; edited 1 time in total

Your boss must be cool; I remember if I even sat down where I used to work, just for about 2-3 minutes, I would be scolded and told to get back to what I was doing Sad

Same

Same

Aw wat?! You're able to play at work? I only just got the game without having to trade in reach thank gawd. £80 store credit = free fallout New vegas XD

D

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Your boss must be cool; I remember if I even sat down where I used to work, just for about 2-3 minutes, I would be scolded and told to get back to what I was doing Sad

I'm the supervisor so I'm kinda the boss cheers

I do have a manager, but guess what, he's on the fence about getting FO:NV so what better way to get him off the fence than to invite him to my office to watch for a bit.

My boss' boss is OOO on vaca so it's gonna be a Vegas kinda day today.

D

Barnold wrote:Aw wat?! You're able to play at work? I only just got the game without having to trade in reach thank gawd. £80 store credit = free fallout New vegas XD

Noice!!

Get on it dude let me know what you think.

I still don't know if I want to get it now or if I want to wait til christmas to get it for PC.

D

You don't have to get it right away. Plus you can wait a while and get a used copy, check it out and you have 7 days to return it if you don't like it.

LUCKY! xD Well, maybe I'll be a supervisor and do that kinda thing someday.

If you want mods, you may want to wait. If you don't really care, and enjoy the game how it is, then just get it for the 360. Smile

I know that I will love the game for what it is but after logging in 200 hours into the game I know that getting mods will add more hours to it. But then again I could buy it for the 360 now and trade it in and buy it cheap for the PC later for christmas.

Same

Same

Bla125 wrote:I know that I will love the game for what it is but after logging in 200 hours into the game I know that getting mods will add more hours to it. But then again I could buy it for the 360 now and trade it in and buy it cheap for the PC later for christmas.

Bla, that's not a bad idea really. You should do it to have some fun now. xP

I will, except it's going to suck trying to decide whether or not I wanna play new vegas or black ops haha.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I brought my laptop and Fallout 3 in to work today...haven't done a bit of work yet. For the record I'm in the computer IT industry and haven't got a call all day to fix anything until a few minutes ago, but it's lunchtime so I'll get to it after lunch. This is usually my slow time of year anyway...average probably 2 calls a day.

Your job sounds awesome xD

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

It's a pretty good job, slow days consist of a lot of surfing the web, or watching movies I bring in, or shows on hulu, occasionally a game. For most of the year I average 5-6 calls a day and I drive around in the company van about 250 miles a week...about 10-15 miles away from our warehouse is as far as I ever have to go. I think the most calls I've had in a day was about 15 and I took care of all of them that day.

Also my supervisor's office is in a building about a mile away from my office, and his manager's office is about another 5 miles away.

you lucky little duckling.

Tater

Tater

Must be nice working for a video game company and playing the competitons title, at work! Wink

D

Hey we worked with Obsidian once Wink

Tell SEGA to murder Sonic and make a new Ecco the Dolphin game. Very Happy

Tater

Tater

*DD temp boss steps in DD's office to check if he finished the Q&A on the newest sonic game.

DD: FUCK THAT I'm wasting Nightkins with my plasma rifle...

Oh shit hold on i need to use a medic bag i broke a limb.

Temp Manager: I don't think this is wha.
DD: Just go away JIM!

D

godscouchpotato wrote:*DD temp boss steps in DD's office to check if he finished the Q&A on the newest sonic game.

DD: FUCK THAT I'm wasting Nightkins with my plasma rifle...

Oh shit hold on i need to use a medic bag i broke a limb.

Temp Manager: I don't think this is wha.
DD: Just go away JIM!

More like:

*sitting in my office playing FO
*someone walks in my office.

Me(not looking away from the screen): Sup
Person: So about tha..... (im not listening anymore)
Me(Doing VATS headshot): ok

*person stands there awkwardly for a few seconds.
*leaves

Majora1988

Majora1988

Agent Jay wrote:Hey we worked with Obsidian once Wink

What Obsidian game was that?

If it was KOTOR 2, tell them to fuck Lucas and finish the game for us plx.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum