Dropped Da Soap
Epyk MD
MEGA MILK
Symbolic
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Symbolic

Symbolic

So I attempted to get people to get Trenched and that didnt work Shame on you all. Evil or Very Mad

My next attempt is for you RPG fans, and fans of unique games( besides pew pew). Try the demo for Bastion. Its really good. Its an action RPG with a narrator. Im loving it so far, probably played it for 3 hours or so yesterday. the combat is stisfying, and the upgrade abilities and different weapons rivals most retail game. Check it out! Its been getting great reviews to boot.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So I attempted to get people to get Trenched and that didnt work Shame on you all. Evil or Very Mad

I have really limited HDD space.

Honest.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I almost bought bastion last night.
ill do so tonight. It have a demo?

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yea all arcade games have demos. And the game is only like 530 mb's, so its a small file.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Sym, I havent had the money for Trenched, trust me. If I did, I would get it. I got the demo after seeing all your posts. But I just have more important stuff atm.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I just realized I posted this in the wrong place. Can somebody move it please? Thank you

Its ok. Trenched has a fully fleshed out 2-4 player co op, which I have to still play ay the matchmaking sucks the big one. So Whenever you get it, we can do co op. There are 18 total missions, and you can rank from bronze, silver and gold on each. I have 16 golds and 2 silvers. Been trying to gold the last two mission for a week! It seems impossible without another player.

sheep

sheep

Rpg he says?

SOLD!

Grey

Grey

I'm waiting for Toy Soldiers: Cold War right now.

Ante

Ante

I'm actually somewhat interested in this. Maybe.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Very Happy

Only arcade games I have are Perfect Dark,Ninja Turtles 1989, and Zombie Apocalypse

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm gonna try out the demo tonight I think and I will decide on it afterwards. I do love a good RPG, and I love when you can upgrade your equipment.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I played it this morning. Love the narration it has and the way the world just falls into place as you move.

Liked it a lot, but I think I'll hold out for From Dust next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum