Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

*sigh* I wish the hair styles in ME1 and ME2 looks as good as the custom content.

+2
Cubist Castle
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Not sure what's up with bioware and giving their female characters terrible selections for hair styles. Hawke from DA2 being the only exception, I actually liked her default look.

I mean, this is a very good looking female Commander Shepard IMO

*sigh* I wish the hair styles in ME1 and ME2 looks as good as the custom content. DanielleShepard2

Shame you can only have that hair style on the PC. Almost makes me want to get the PC version of ME, but I've invested WAY too much time into the 360 version to do it again ~.~

Currently using a modified version of this one as my female Shepard playthrough.

*sigh* I wish the hair styles in ME1 and ME2 looks as good as the custom content. AlmaShepard

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I don't like that hairstyle. It's all greasy-looking.

Ante

Ante

I use that first hair style on my FemShep. She's pretty hawt.

*sigh* I wish the hair styles in ME1 and ME2 looks as good as the custom content. Stormtrooper-hump

Wacco

I don't know why, but I've never played as a female character in any game. Just feels weird to me. It's also annoying because every mod people make for Oblivion is to make a hotter female character

Ante

Ante

Pedo Bear wrote:I don't know why, but I've never played as a female character in any game. Just feels weird to me. It's also annoying because every mod people make for Oblivion is to make a hotter female character

FemShep has a much better voice actor than Mr. Shep, if you ask me. That and she's a wee bit easier on the eyes.

But those Oblivion mods, oh man. Those are just... Laughing

Wacco

They're ridiculous. I just want some better looking races because the Oblivion ones are fugly, but they're all anime girls. Just gets annoying haha

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I never really downloaded the "sexy" mods for oblivion, usually just the ones to make them look a little more like women rather than male models with breasts.

As for Mass Effect, yeah, I like Female Shepard' voice actor better for the Paragon path, Hale definitely seems to have better acting potential than Meer does.

Ante do you play the console version of ME or the PC version?

Ante

Ante

I play it on PC, but you can edit saves on 360 to give your characters those hairstyles.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Will that cause an issue when I import my character to ME3?

Admin

Admin

plus if you have to watch someones backside for 40 hours....

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ive entertained the idea of buying ME to my PC, but I don't know if I want to spend all the cash on getting ALL the DLC again. That gets expensive you know Sad

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:Will that cause an issue when I import my character to ME3?

I honestly have no idea, and I don't think anyone else could tell you for sure either. My guess would be her hair would go back to the default.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Interesting. A friend of mine said I might be able to play my 360 save file on the PC is this true?

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:Interesting. A friend of mine said I might be able to play my 360 save file on the PC is this true?

You'd have to extract it off your harddrive, or get a USB that works with your 360 and put the save on there.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm, any idea what USB' work and if they're expensive?

Ante

Ante

I want to say you can use any USB, but it has to be formatted? I really don't know for sure and I'm too lazy to Google it.

Get it for PC, though. It looks a million times better and it runs silky smooth.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm considering it. It's a fantastic game and it certainly is worth playing through both games all over again. I'm debating if I should get a hard copy or get it off of steam. It's cheaper to get it off steam, though I'm a but old fashioned and like getting the hard copy of games.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know you can put your save file on a USB then download some stuff and extract it all on your computer and then mod your save, like hairstyles, Armors, resources, full Paragon/Renegade, and the like.
Then put it back on your USB and copy it back to your Xbox HDD.

A friend of mine does it all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum