+2
Grey
Epyk MD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-19, 20:48

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

ive decided i like high grip with powerslide.

2Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-19, 20:53

Grey

Grey

Pffft. Woman's choice.

3Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-19, 20:56

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

pff, women are smarter than men bro. its fact.

4Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-19, 21:05

Erkeric

Erkeric

I like high horsepower poor handling but twice as fast as everyone else on straightaways lol. I have a bad habit of maxing out the engine and drive train and not having the room to get higher grip tires and such and stay in the class I want.

Racing I try not to do too much sliding in the corners as I am not too good a drifting. I tend to fall behind at the corners then pass everyone after.

5Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-19, 21:13

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

ive found that if you down shift right as you hit your desired exit angle, with enough grip, you come straight out of a 70mp slide into a good 60ish mph straight-away and at 3/4 gear rev.

6Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 19:23

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm all about grip and handling...I smoke everything in the corners and just need to block/be a douche on the straights Very Happy

I have a toyota celica ss that I did a rear wheel drive swap on (ff cars are just eww to me) and pimped out to S class...it's fun as hell to beat Ferraris and other super cars with it.

7Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 19:31

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

im staying in f class until i beat all the camino tracks on pro with out assists.
im very close, but am constantly in 2-3.

do you self tune hydra?

8Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 19:42

Chewy

Chewy

I like grip but a little bit of sliding through corners isn't too bad. My favorite car is probably the Enzo(it seems a better in this one) and any of the Zonda's. And my S class Citroen C2.

Epyk you gotta join the sec car club so you can drive our sweet cars. I think the tag is just SeC.

9Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 19:50

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk wrote:im staying in f class until i beat all the camino tracks on pro with out assists.
im very close, but am constantly in 2-3.

do you self tune hydra?

I do but I'm no pro at it or anything...I don't really know if my tunes are good or not. They seem to work for me so that's good enough I guess. And yeah I don't drive with any assists except ABS and manual but not with clutch.

and yeah join the car club Epyk...Me and ante are the leaders so one of us will have to accept you. I haven't actually popped in forza since BF3 came out though haha. And I don't know when the last time ante played either. Maybe PM me here if you try to join up and I'll accept the request.

10Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 20:05

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

cool will do.
ive been trying but failing at self tuning.

ive just bid on about 5 f cars and gonna see how the tunes work for me. then bastardize tee general setting into something that works for me.

11Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 20:14

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I have prior tuning experience from the gran turismo series but I'm definitely not sitting there with charts and calculating gear ratios like some guys do...I just tweak in little steps and do a few laps and see how it feels and keep adjusting until I'm reasonably satisfied with the results.

is there an area in particular that you're having trouble with?

12Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 20:27

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i bought a tune that i really like, that has great gip. good cornering and moderate horsepower.

but i cant recreate it...

13Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 20:28

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i will get forza 4 soon

14Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 22:19

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk wrote:i bought a tune that i really like, that has great gip. good cornering and moderate horsepower.

but i cant recreate it...

hmm well I'd say reset the car to default then apply the tune again and go in and inspect the changes that were made. I'm talking parts and the actual tune. Note what has changed and how and that should give you a rough idea of what you need to do to achieve a certain category of tune (grip, drift, drag, top speed, etc.)

15Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 22:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

bought tunes are locked.

16Forza 4: Drive Styles. Empty Re: Forza 4: Drive Styles. 2011-12-20, 22:59

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk wrote:bought tunes are locked.

ah right I forgot about that...you can't even look at the settings?

if not well if it's grip and handling you're after better and wider tires help ALOT and so will buying better suspension and lowering it and adjusting the camber so that at no point during a race will you go above 0.0 camber. Stiffening the springs might also help. Weight reduction also greatly improves handling and acceleration. I also find that lowering the PSI in the tires helps with grip if you find you're spinning out/getting squirrely in the turns at the default PSI. Lighter rims will also help with handling a little bit. As for horsepower just buy whichever engine upgrades you can without going over your PI limit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum