sheep
Frostbyrn
Wacco
Grey
Zillah
Bla125
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just got back from Washington Empty Just got back from Washington 2011-07-30, 18:41

Bla125

Bla125

And it was amazing! The best thing is though is that I'm going to be moving out there after the holidays! I can't wait! Anyway, that's all I have to say, just thought I would let you guys know though Smile

Zillah

Zillah

state or the city?

Grey

Grey

BLA! YAY! HERRO!

Bla125

Bla125

The state. And HI!!!!

Wacco

Where in Washington man? Seattle?

Bla125

Bla125

Tacoma

Wacco

Oh....Tacoma. I'm too much of a Seattle guy, I couldn't live anywhere else in Washington. Not enough hipsters anywhere else Razz

Bla125

Bla125

I like Seattle too but all of my family lives in Tacoma and it's not that long of a drive from Seattle so I'll probably go there a lot Smile

Wacco

Nice man. You'll join me, Metal, Kitsune, and Heebs as the Washington SeCers

Bla125

Bla125

Yay!!! I feel cool now Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I thought you had to go through an initiation to get in the Washington SeC gang

Wacco

And what would that initiation be?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know but if i killed that Hobo for no reason then that makes me a bad person

Bla125

Bla125

HAHAHA xD

Wacco

You don't live in Washington anyway Kiwi, you're not allowed in the gang.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Damnit!

Also one more and youve made your 200th post wacco

Wacco

Neat. Today is an important day in the history of the SeC. Remember remember the 30th of July

Bla125

Bla125

REMEMBERED!!!

sheep

sheep

BLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[wafs]

Hmmmm. I may be in Washington some time too to visit Heeblies. You can all wave at me from there.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Bla! Good to see you posting buddy!

Kitsune

Kitsune

Hey! You'll be moving to a cool state! Very Happy Nice to see you again, btw.

Same

Same

WELCOME BACK BLA! I didn't know you went to washington but it's great you enjoyed yourself Very Happy Things around here should be cuter.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Yes Bla good to see you again. Very good indeed.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

YAY BLA!!!!

bounce

Bla125

Bla125

Good news! I'm moving to Washington tomorrow night! I'm taking a train and I'll be there on Sunday xD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

nice man. i actually dont think ive been on a train other than a subway. wish ya luck

Kitsune

Kitsune

Taking a train? That's a little odd, but neat. Well, hope you like rain, because it does that a lot on that side of the state. I feel so left out...you guys are all on the Westside, and I'm on the Eastside >_>

Bla125

Bla125

You should move over to the Westside Very Happy

Kitsune

Kitsune

Hell no! xD

I'm not going to tolerate the rain, and the cities there, not to mention I don't have the kind of money. >_> If I had a job offering from the Westside that paid good money, I'd be half-tempted, because I literally don't even have a cent right now.

Bla125

Bla125

I'll let you live with me Smile

Once I own my own place that is. "hugs"

Wacco

Sorry Kitsune, the cities on the Westside are better. I would hate living anywhere other than Seattle personally.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Lol, Bla.

I don't know Wacco, I didn't exactly enjoy my stay on the other side of the state. WAY too many people for my taste, and the ocean smells terrible, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum