Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is shaping up to be a pretty cool game

+2
Frostbyrn
TheGM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

Too much Battlefield fanboyism on this site guys. we need to be Fair and Balanced around here.

anyway....I found some pics.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is shaping up to be a pretty cool game Moz-screenshotCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is shaping up to be a pretty cool game 995751_20110722_screen001

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is shaping up to be a pretty cool game Gfs_86928_2_3_mid

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is shaping up to be a pretty cool game 939212_20071102_screen003

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-07-31, 05:44; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is that stoned guy in a Wetsuit ordering a pizza?

Because i want a pizza

Zillah

Zillah

damn these graphics are cutting edge!

icwutudidthere... ehem 2nd picture, Crossfire

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Zillah wrote:damn these graphics are cutting edge!

icwutudidthere... ehem 2nd picture, Crossfire

TECHNICALLY, it's from the campaign mission Crossfire is based on. The one after War Pig I think.

Zillah

Zillah

yes, favorite mission.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

You know, to be fair, CoD had a good campaign if anything. I loved CoD4, I used to play the crap out of that game, it's just afterwards it went down hill.

I enjoyed the campaign for BlOPs so I'll probably rent the new CoD at the very least. Both the BF and CoD games are high quality games, it's just I prefer BF way more as far as MP is concerned.

I never was all that great with the twitch shooters.

infadel117

infadel117

is it ok if i just like cod and wait for the last cod then play that cause i suck at all first person shooters

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum