We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty helped me IRL

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 03:09

Pariah

Pariah

My friends and I went lasertagging tonight. It was the seven of us, versus a team of I think 9 guys, slightly younger than us (15-17 or so). As younger kids are prone to do, they started shit talking. So, being the resident asshole, I fired back. After a few minutes, we were allowed to start the game. I instantly had a flashback (yes, a fucking flashback) of all the npc movements from W@W to Modern Warfare 3. Basically trying to emulate Cpt. Price, I ducked and dodged and twitched around, and it was fun as hell. After the first game, I was in 5th place total, our team won. Next game, third place total, another team win. In the final game, I decided to be a total dick, started vaulting over the obstacles and ducking and basically doing stupid stuff. But at the end, Moses (my pseudonym for the night) topped the leaderboards, and the three biggest shit-talkers were silent.

2Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 03:28

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol

Moses?

I had a kiss ass Laser Tag name when I was in a league

Sniper the Fox Very Happy

3Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 04:07

Pariah

Pariah

Nope, Moses kicked ass.

4Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 05:18

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Last time I heard someone call themselves Moses they were using it as a pick up line

5Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 12:44

Pariah

Pariah

How is it a pickup line??

6Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 12:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

My guess it it has to do with the word "parting"...

7Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 13:42

Pariah

Pariah

hopefully not the red sea.

8Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 17:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Amen Metal! Very Happy

9Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 17:28

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Did you t-bag?

10Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 18:08

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Did you t-bag?

FUCK YEAH HE T-BAGGED!!!!FUCK YEAH!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
*You did t-bag right?

11Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-05, 21:08

Pariah

Pariah

No, I didn't t-bag, sorry.

12Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-11, 16:40

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you camped in a corner and cried HAX when you were killed?

13Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-11, 17:41

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:you camped in a corner and cried HAX when you were killed?

No, but I commando-lunged.

>.>
<.<

14Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-11, 17:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont think knives are allowed in laser-tag...

15Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-11, 17:55

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:i dont think knives are allowed in laser-tag...

shhhhhhh

16Call of Duty helped me IRL Empty Re: Call of Duty helped me IRL 2013-01-11, 18:07

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Personally I always wear a Trenchcoat to dutch oven unsuspecting 12 year olds Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum