Kyuubey
DRGN LRD 1213
ALargeEffinFry
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-03, 21:40

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Its called the Rezurrection pack. It has a new zombie map that takes place on the moon (ha what?). And comes with the 4 original zombie maps from WaW. And it says it comes with 3 songs and the zombie moon theme. Seems pretty legit.

This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with "Moon," the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base's fluctuating gravity.

Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.

In addition to the final chapter, Rezurrection also includes:

- Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: "Nacht der Untöten," "Verrückt," "Shi No Numa," and "Der Riese," where it all began.

- An enhanced Zombies soundtrack including, three tracks never before available for purchase.

- A new Zombies "Moon" theme.

Those of you that purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection content pack will be free, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme.

For players that haven't purchased the Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points. To commemorate release, we'll be hosting Double XP over Labor Day weekend. The Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox LIVE on August 23rd, 2011.

2Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-03, 21:57

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the WAW maps sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-03, 21:57

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

$15 for one new zombie map?

Totally worth it.

4Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-03, 22:02

Khfan60

Khfan60

Cool I guess, only because I get the moon map free and a free theme(that probably wont be used)

and

Higurashi wrote:$15 for one new zombie map?

Totally worth it.

This.

5Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-03, 23:11

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I still have Blops, but not even this will make me pull it out of my game box.

6Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-04, 01:16

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

15 dollars? 4 imported maps from WaW plus a new one? And people pay for it?

7Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-04, 02:37

Ante

Ante

Ars Diaboli wrote:15 dollars? 4 imported maps from WaW plus a new one? And people pay for it?

Black Ops map pack 4 2458268739

What else is Neckbeard McBro gonna spend his money on? Natty Ice?

I'm gonna go ahead and edit in before someone takes this the wrong way that this was meant as a joke towards the "general CoD crowd." This applies to no one on the SeC, so nobody get your panties in a bunch. Please.

8Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-04, 10:08

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ALargeEffinFry wrote:And comes with the 4 original zombie maps from WaW.

sold

9Black Ops map pack 4 Empty Re: Black Ops map pack 4 2011-08-04, 10:10

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Higurashi wrote:$15 for 5 good zombies maps?

Totally worth it.

yep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum