We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't get this fantasy football.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Could somebody explain how it works?

Majora1988

Majora1988

https://speakeasyclinic.forumotion.com/blog-it-f2/fantasy-football-guide-t601.htm

Fox made a really good guide when we were getting started, if you'd like a read Dr. Fox.

You draft players from NFL teams to fill your own team. Basically making a team from whatever players are in the league. Then, based off the stats those players create on Sunday, you get points from those stats. If you have a higher score than your opponent for that week, you get a win.

It's pretty addicting.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the link btw, Majora. I was going to ask how you win until Mills posted though. If I liked football, I probably would play it. Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It is addicting and it makes watching the games fun as well. For instance I have never been a cowboys fan but I have their QB and a receiver and I was having a blast watcing the game Monday night,

Majora1988

Majora1988

Same, I was annoying my Little Bro rooting for Schaub to throw it to Andre Johnson all game last week, lol. Doesn't help that he's a big Colts fan.

It helps to enjoy football.

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It is addicting and it makes watching the games fun as well. For instance I have never been a cowboys fan but I have their QB and a receiver and I was having a blast watcing the game Monday night,

I hate both of those guys I don't get this fantasy football. Icon_mad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I am sure you do. You should have seen me big D. I got off the flight in Minneapolis for a 3 hour layover when the game started. I was like GOT TO FIND TV!!!!!!!

D

LOL

I don't like Romo in general, but even more so when I have to face him in FF.

He's a slippery bastard and I can't believe they left Austin open as much as they did that game.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well he's not my favorite either and their where QB's I would have ather had but at the time he was the best I had to choose from.

We have Cowboy fans all over Oklahoma. Romo jersey's everywhere... I hate the Cowboys.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I don't like the Cowboys in general, but I like Romo. I'm more annoyed by the fans than the team. I have a good story about how I ended up a Green Bay fan because of the fans of another team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum