Bama Psycho
chunckylover53
Grey
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I watched season 1 and 2 on netflix and thought it was a pretty cool show! I liked how they would showcase a certain weapon and have the challenges. My wife's not really a gun person but she even got interested in the show.

SO anyone seen it?

Grey

Grey

I watched both seasons. Really cool show.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I really liked the guy that won season 2! I won;t ruin it by posting his name but even in the first episonde I thought he was a good guy and hoped he one!

chunckylover53

Might have to check it out i've been needing something good to watch on netflix.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's a reality show and Colby from Survivor hosts the show so it can be a little hokey sometimes but if you like guns then you'll like this show! The competitions are really good!

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I've watched most of both seasons...missed the 1st 4-5 of season 2. I like the individual format they use in the finals more than the team based stuff they do early on.

Grey

Grey

Speaking of good shows. Try watching Army of One. It's really good.

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

I'm not into guns but I got hooked on that show. and I agree. The guy who won season 2 had my vote since day one. First time ever the guy I rooted for actually won.

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_Missed_A_Step/

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I do like the individual stuff more as well... The team stuff is kind of hokey and I wasn;t a fan of the way they ganged up on the one guy....

THats awesome that you liked the same guy Mr. Hat!

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I love that show! I can't wait for the next season.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Yeah, I love that show. Mostly because of the diversity of the firearms that they have on the show. Also, me being a really big gun guy doesn't hurt. I was really happy when I found out that it was coming back so soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I saw a commercial for it last night. It was the first time I'd ever even heard of it.

infadel117

infadel117

i tried watching it not really my type of show i hope you guys like it though

Grey

Grey

I liked last night's challenge. Twas awesome. I also liked how they are diversifying a lot this time around. 2/3's of the last season's contestants were in the military. I also know who I'm hatin on this year. That ginger. I just hate his arrogance. And then his massive sucking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum