*Turn around to face original direction*

Storm: The fuck? No ones there!

*Can't move at normal speed*
*Dies*
*Respawn Timer already at 0*

Damn you Ghost in my connection

Last edited by StormEye on 2010-09-09, 21:10; edited 1 time in total

D

Ahh, thought this was going to be a UAV Alt Fire situation.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

Those UAVs piss me off. I'm getting shot from... where? What?

*dies*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Stormy ignored my invited earlier =o(

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i thought this was going to be a bullet curving scenario

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Stormy ignored my invited earlier =o(
LoL. By the time I reazlied you sent me an inv, the server was full. And I tried to join later, then you went offline. Then this crap happened.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's cool. I had to eat and now I have a paper to finish up. I played with Milk and besides us the team was crappy. LOL the guy that only had 250 pts and was in last place became my nemesis. The only damn guy killing me and I musta been the only guy he killed with his crappy score.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It's cool. I had to eat and now I have a paper to finish up. I played with Milk and besides us the team was crappy. LOL the guy that only had 250 pts and was in last place became my nemesis. The only damn guy killing me and I musta been the only guy he killed with his crappy score.
He joined me after you left, I guess, along with Conker.

While Conker was in my squad, Milk was on the other side, when there was plenty of empty spaces available. hmm....

Oh well.

D

MoronToTheKore wrote:Those UAVs piss me off. I'm getting shot from... where? What?

*dies*

You forgot:

*sees ROFLcopter chilling in the kill game

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

StormEye wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It's cool. I had to eat and now I have a paper to finish up. I played with Milk and besides us the team was crappy. LOL the guy that only had 250 pts and was in last place became my nemesis. The only damn guy killing me and I musta been the only guy he killed with his crappy score.

While Conker was in my squad, Milk was on the other side, when there was plenty of empty spaces available. hmm....

Oh well.

So if people join and end up on the other side they become "The hated" now?

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
StormEye wrote:

Oh well.

So if people join and end up on the other side they become "The hated" now?
Nah, was just wondering whether he just wanted the extra fun, or he joined someone who happens to be on the other side which can happen sometimes.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Gotcha! Just curious as Kult has become "the hated" since he ends up on the other side.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
MoronToTheKore wrote:Those UAVs piss me off. I'm getting shot from... where? What?

*dies*

You forgot:

*sees ROFLcopter chilling in the kill game

MOTHERFU- why do they spawn a ROFLcopter on Laguna Presa?

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Gotcha! Just curious as Kult has become "the hated" since he ends up on the other side.
I cannot really make much comment on him, since I have very little experience with him. He seems to be not that welcomed from many people though.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i dont mind khult much, he is good guy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've played a fair amount with him and he's always been cool. He always joins when I invite and when he is in the party he is quiet and isn't a dick.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Sorry I wasn't talking Storm, my turtle beach died earlier and I was charging the batteries, and I was listening to music, so I probably did horribly.

StormEye

StormEye

Twitchy wrote:Sorry I wasn't talking Storm, my turtle beach died earlier and I was charging the batteries, and I was listening to music, so I probably did horribly.
I got disconnected and I rage quit the main menu. (Not rage quit the actual game)

LoL

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i thought Storm was talking about an Alt Fire UAV from the Title

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol i thought Storm was talking about an Alt Fire UAV from the Title
Seems I have mislead at least two people. LoL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum