Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody got any fun plans for the rest of summer?

+10
Grey
MEGA MILK
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Kitsune
TheGM
Cardboard Fox
Zillah
Ante
Chewy
Symbolic
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Symbolic

Symbolic

I know Sheep is hitting Tahoe( lucky! ).

Im not doing much, but am going to Seaside Oregon for the weekend, which should be fun. Get out of the city for awhile. Just gotta find somebody to feed my animals...

Chewy

Chewy

For the rest of the summer I'm probably just gonna keep going to work during the week and getting drunk at the weekend like I've been doing.

Gonna go to the Werk Out festival in about a month here but that's not really in the summer.

Ante

Ante

I'm going to Virginia in early September for a huge DDR tournament. Gonna fuck some peeps up and make some bank.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I'm going to Virginia in early September for a huge DDR tournament. Gonna fuck some peeps up and make some bank.

Post vids!

Zillah

Zillah

All my summer fun is over... Sad

school in 5 days

Anybody got any fun plans for the rest of summer? Fuuu

Symbolic

Symbolic

Really? When did your summer start? When I was in school we didnt go back till late August/early September.

Zillah

Zillah

last year i went back august 30th and got out june 4th.

this year its june 15h - august 15th.

KCMSD is a notoriously awful district so im not really surprised.

their excuse is somehow it will save them money... at the students and staff's expense...

Symbolic

Symbolic

Damn only 2 months off? Geez when i was in school we got 3. What about the rest of you guys in school? Same deal?

Chewy

Chewy

I'm going back the 22nd. I got off at either the middle of may or beginning of June, don't really remember.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Nothing much, unless people nearby decide to jump on the smash shit up and steal shit bandwagon. Which they probably won't.

Ante

Ante

I remember as my school career went on, our vacations got shorter and shorter... I'm out now, though so fuck it. Make the little twats stay in the classroom 24/7 so they don't disrupt my day, imo. /getoffamylawn

TheGM

TheGM

2 months off? What kind of Nazi Republican Dick Cheney Bull Shit is that!!!

Kitsune

Kitsune

Trying to get a job...that's about it. I may go camping in about a month or so.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Woooork. And more work. Gotta recruit some kids the next few weeks and training and orientation and then school starts September 6th!

Gonna try to convince Ehat to go somewhere for a weekend for our anniversary next month. And still trying to convince DL to come up and go to the Ohio Ren Faire with us Razz

You hear that DL!?!?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

VIDEO GAMES! HAHAHAHA!

Symbolic

Symbolic

I havent been playing games much lately. Just nothing to play. ITSP and Bastion were awesome. But I doubt Ill play much of anything till Dues Ex is released in two weeks.

Zillah

Zillah

MEGA MILK wrote:VIDEO GAMES! HAHAHAHA!

Anybody got any fun plans for the rest of summer? 4858370a_9ab8_037c
Thumbs up

Grey

Grey

I plan on... Doing the exact same thing I have been doing. Absolutely nothing. Except getting in shape for the Rangers.

Ante

Ante

Rainbow War wrote:I plan on... Doing the exact same thing I have been doing. Absolutely nothing. Except getting in shape for the Rangers.

Kinky.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sleeping, playing games, hanging out with peoples. Same thing year round, just right now there's no school(until the ....7th I think) and it's about 50 degrees hotter then I like it.

chunckylover53

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Rainbow War wrote:I plan on... Doing the exact same thing I have been doing. Absolutely nothing. Except getting in shape for the Rangers.

Kinky.

Gangbang?

batonpass

batonpass

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I'm going to Virginia in early September for a huge DDR tournament. Gonna fuck some peeps up and make some bank.

Sick! Good luck.

Later this August... road trip. There's a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! tourney taking place. $1000 for first place, so naturally I signed up asap.

I'm also visiting some colleges on the way. Two birds with one stone.

asdf

asdf

Renegade wrote:

Sick! Good luck.

Later this August... road trip. There's a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! tourney taking place. $1000 for first place, so naturally I signed up asap.

I'm also visiting some colleges on the way. Two birds with one stone.

I have decided it's a really bad idea to duel you now Danny.

batonpass

batonpass

KarateBloom wrote:
I have decided it's a really bad idea to duel you now Danny.

yeah, today especially.

new cards in the mail today. I can finally polish off my Herald of Perfection and Watt decks.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Bleh Yugioh. The only card game that should be played competitivly is MTG if ya ask me. Razz

Kitsune

Kitsune

I used to play MtG. 2011 set, Infect, and Battlecry are bullshitly OP, btw. Worldwake and after gets really ridiculous (even though it still has nothing on Power 9). I was able to swing for 33,000,000 damage on Turn 11 though once, using only half of my creatures to swing. Very Happy

batonpass

batonpass

Khfan60 wrote:Bleh Yugioh. The only card game that should be played competitivly is MTG if ya ask me. Razz

there's always a couple of people... Anybody got any fun plans for the rest of summer? 2458268739

in all seriousness, mtg is really fun. I just never really got into it because certain decktypes dominated. with yugioh there's more balance, imo.

and @Rainbow War - You're going for the Rangers, bro? I didn't see that. Good luck... it's a good goal.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Kitsune wrote:I used to play MtG. 2011 set, Infect, and Battlecry are bullshitly OP, btw. Worldwake and after gets really ridiculous (even though it still has nothing on Power 9). I was able to swing for 33,000,000 damage on Turn 11 though once, using only half of my creatures to swing. Very Happy

Yeah I heard a lot about how OP some of the newer cards are. I no haz though, my decks are mainly from Future Sight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum