We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start a new shift tomorrow.....going to blow

+2
Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SO i have been working 4 am to 2 pm for 4 years now. Tomorrow I start a new shift where I dont get off until 10 pm. What a total and crazy change from what Ive been doing. Its going to suck hard. Any advice from anyone whos been in a similar situation.

Yea its going to suck. Im normally long asleep now as its almost 11, but Ill be up all night so I can sleep till noon. Its going to be an adjustment for sure..

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That sucks man. Good luck.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What do you do Symbolic?

I do tech support for a large american cell phone company.....not fun work, but it pays well.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol sounds like you deal with alot of angry people

Hello Symbolic id like you to meet Bob,Now before you ask Bob is in that Big Foam suit so you can let out your anger on some of those ragers you deal with

*Hands Symbolic a Foam Basebal bat*

Yea I do the RAGE face constantly at work......actually its the mad people I can deal with, the dumb ones are another story...

StormEye

StormEye

Is there anything to support for cell phone company? I mean you turn on the phone and use it...

Storm- Oh man the stories I could tell you....I think you underestimate the stupidity of the general public. Plus with all the smart phones nowadays, there is alot that can go wrong, and alot stupid people can break.

StormEye

StormEye

If I ever worked as a support staff for tech based company, I would probably become a serial killer, since I can see the address of the customers.

I absolutely rage whenever someone does not understand tech stuff when I have attempted several times in explaining.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol like those idiots who permanently lock their phones

Or the ones who couldnt figure out how to use the camera when theirs a button with a picture of a camera on it Very Happy

Try teaching 95 year old grandma how to send a text message over the phone, when she doesn't even know what a pound key is, much less the concept of a "menu" button

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol like those idiots who permanently lock their phones

Or the ones who couldnt figure out how to use the camera when theirs a button with a picture of a camera on it Very Happy
That already made my blood to boil

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol like those idiots who permanently lock their phones

THIS! My god the amount of people who lock themselves out of their phones, then continue to enter the wrong password 70 trillion times, thus permanently ruining the SIM card when it CLEARLY states to call us ASAP and to NOT enter any more attempts.....then I have to listen to Shaniqua bitch for ten minutes how we have the audacity to charge her for a new one.....sigh...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i hate old people with technology

Especially my parents trying to explain what im doing isnt lauching a virus onto the computer is so fracking annoying

And they constantly bug me about Youtube being video piracy

Jesus Frost how am I supposed to concentrate on your posts with those luscious tits bouncing up and down?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

what you said is even funnier because it looks like you avatar is oogling them

Also why are Black women always so obnoxious?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Frostbyrn wrote:what you said is even funnier because it looks like you avatar is oogling them

Also why are Black women always so obnoxious?

Oh, you got no idea. Working at a Supermarket as a bag boy you see a lot of interesting stuff. Even more interesting is the fact that I work in a truck stop town, with a snobby gated community nearby.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well that must suck alot

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Frostbyrn wrote:Well that must suck alot

Oh you got now damn idea.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just tell them you have AIDs if they give you too much money

Chances are youll get to keep the Change as a tip Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow can we be racisit in here? Apparantly you guys havnt delat with many woman in your lives. It has nothing to do with color.

Woman are bitchy PERIOD! Learn to live with this fact and you will live. HAHA

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Wow can we be racisit in here? Apparantly you guys havnt delat with many woman in your lives. It has nothing to do with color.

Woman are bitchy PERIOD! Learn to live with this fact and you will live. HAHA

I'd like to hope that we can't be racist here. And I agree with you 100% that it has nothing to do with color at all.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes that is my hope is well! Off topic. Great! Using colorful language to express yourself fine. Racism not cool!

End of story thanks for reading.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Hoo boy, back when I was in college, I worked as a photo technitian at a CVS. And my favorite thing to have happen was when some old person destroyed their film before I ever got my hands on it(usually by putting it through an X-ray machine or exposing it to light) and blaming me for it.

I don't know how I got through school with that crap.

My ex was puerto rican.......you wanna talk about some intense women.....my god....still brings back nightmares....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I never actually met an African american im going off the ones ive seen on Reality TV Very Happy

The latino's are a treat in bed though.....kind of makes up for it lol. They let all that anger and passion out the proper way.

Living in America its hard to imagine not being exposed to people of other races. Is New Zea land all white?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not Really we just dont have many African Americans here we have Regular Africans though ive met some americans some russians alot of people from other places

Also met a Canadian of Native American Ancestry

Wouldnt Know only ever been with one girl and shes white

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I wasn't intending my message to come out looking rascist or nothing. I was refering to all women when I posted or quoted that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Racism=Bad Sexism=Fine Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh most of the women in my family got so mad at me a while back on Facebook.

I quoted one line, ONE LINE, from Futurama. And within the hour I had several paragraph long messages on my wall from every flipping woman in my family ranting about how I was chouvanistic(spelling??), arrogant, and sexist.

I responded with a long ass rant about why it was okay to laugh at all the jokes I used to say all the time about Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Whites, dead babies, and hitler jokes. But that the moment I quote one line from a show its the end of the world and all of a sudden I am a sexist. And if that was the case then why was I not labeled a racist, jew hating, Hitler supporting, baby killer.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nazi Baby Killers coming to a cinema near you!

Also lol you cant Beat Kirbs when it comes to Sexism Very Happy

^ Women are crazy bud. There is not logical explanation.....this is something better learned now and not after your practically married lol. Hell Im still learning and have done more dumb shit than id like to admit.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You just treat them like their your God and your usually fine lol

KALI MA KALI MA

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Woman are most definitely crazy!

You have to learn to adapt or you will die.

After ten years of marriage I am now able to focus on what I want to while at the same time my wife thinks I am listening.

She talks I hear a pause.

I know hon.

She talks pause.

I know, I know

She talks more talky talky pause

I know

Rinse and repeat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum